Reviews for The Scale
Ueki no Minami chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
I really love this fanfic do some more please
aj98p chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
one of the well-written wallflower fanfic here!

it had gotten better and better each chapter.

more!
Red-Eyed Neko chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
Haha, this is such a cute fic! I'm too lazy to type much, so I'll just end it up with a hope you write more awesome fics like this! Haha. Ja ne! _
blackrosevirus chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
This is definatly one of the best Kyouhei/Sunako stories out there. Great job! Me Love
HawthornWild27810 chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
That is too cute! I love it! A perfect balance of romannce/angst. You have manage to capture the personalities of Kyohei and Sunako pretty well!
Punctuation Storm chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This has got to be my favourite The Wallflower fanfic.

It is so neat and so well written, I regret not finding it during the time when you were uploading chapters so I could give you support too.

I mean it though; from chapters 1 to 5 I either had my mouth literally hanging off my ears or cackling like crazy on my own!

I like that you kept both characters in character. The weird odd fetishes that is so Sunako-chan, ie. the cakes which I found kinda odd but cute but also made me hungry for some. LOL!

And I like the humour in the writting - and the way it's balanced. Therefore making it easy to read.

Also, I found this story so easy to read a loud, which the case being, according to a famous (RIP) writer, means that you have written a well formed story.

I liked the way it flowed and that the lack of fluff in it made it more realistic and, as I said earlier, more like their characters. I'm a firm believer of less fluff really (but depending on the mood). And I think the smallest of things or the unexpected of things is the most suprising and pleasing deeds ever. This, being in my case, I found it real sweet that Kyouhei worked up his ass to pay for their rent for the next month. Rather unexpected, I thought, my case.

I see you read the manga too - isn't it the best! One thing I liked about your story aswell, which the other Wallflower fanfics. didn't have, was Kyouhei's unnatural treatment towards Sunako. The subtlety of his actions. In the manga (*WARNING* MANGA SPOLIER) - you can really tell he likes her just by the way he moves around her, and the little things he does for her. Its those little things which I like.

I can do a quote of my fave. lines in your story but theres too many to mention.

Needless to say, I'm favouriting this story. The best Wallflower fanfic I've come across so far. And... I don't think I spotted any grammatical errors - or that I've forgotten as I read along.

Two thumbs up. Keep up the good work, ne
Leaviel chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
aw! I want more! MORE! *drools*
xxkoffeexx chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
This was nice, nice.. You couldn't have made them more in-character.. and it didn't rush to any mushy stuff either.. Overall, very nice.. _;;
serene-rain chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
O_O your Wallflower story is FLAWLESS! O I love this story! _
DefaultNinja chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
Sweet ending, not too out of charcter, a cute story and a good read
Risa chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Awe! This was a cute little story!
GreenFairyHime chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
That was so funny and cute! Really well written, I'd imagine that Wallflower could actually end somewhat this way! Good job!
higher than sky high chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
ahh, that was such a cute ending. _ suitable for those two.. :P i really liked those fic. you seemed to keep everybody in character really well. xD

yay.. borgia.. like caesar borgia maybe.. ooh.. machiavelli.
Reaching Skyhigh chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Cute~! lol, to be honest, I didn't expect it to end on this chapter, but the ending was oh so nicely done. XD Love it~ Haha, Sunako's reaction amuses me. Her mind's probably in a total mess after the kiss~ lmao. XD Love the story and maybe you might consider writing another wallflower fic? XD
WindyLea chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
That was a lot of fun to read~ Thank you very much for writing it!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »