Reviews for The Scale

terrific chapter!
NerdSavvy chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
Aw, how cute~

But wait! The End?

of what? This story cannot be over yet, it can't! I expect another chapter, damn you!

...Just kidding about the whole damn you thing... Just update soon!
Azamiko chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
I think it's a pretty good ending. _
Sorceress Pluto chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
A very cute ending, in character with them. Good job handling Sunako's unique reactions to intimacy. I can't ever see them as being a fluffy couple, but that doesn't mean they can't have cute moments like this.
Bishonen'sFoxyMiko chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
Aw, that was GREAT! Keep up the AWESOME work And if you're interested, I have a challenge for you that has to do with The Wallflower

Hope to hear from you and hope you keep up the great work
sakuradancer3 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
ah, update please! NOW!
Reaching Skyhigh chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Kyohei is too cool. *_* w00t~ Go Kyohei! Haha, it'd be interesting to find out what Sunako's reaction will be when she figures out about what Kyohei has done~ Nice chapter. XD
Hikari Chou chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
Eh eh eh! Please update! O_O! I looked at the date you last updated and nearly cried DX *clings to author* Update...please?
Bishonen'sFoxyMiko chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
oO Now this is getting really interesting. Hope you update soon.
bluewolf4ever chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
hey, great story. I hope that you continue it soon.
jen parker chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
I'm impressed, and that is rare. Can't wait to read more :D
bayb43 chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Oh, that was too great, Kyohei's little speech to the landlady:) I hope you'll continue this!
Kay D Chan chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
There wasn't much Kyohei-Sunako interaction, but overall this was a highly entertaining fanfic. I really enjoyed it and I wish you all the best luck in writing the rest of it! I'll be reading!
bluerose24 chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
I hope that you update this story soon. It is really good so far and I would love to read more of it.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »