Reviews for The Scale
Cheska chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Waii! Please continue this fanfic, I want to know if that guy is going to becoming Sunako's bf... or he's just there for business matters. Will Kyohei get jealous? XD Muahaha... I want to know! _ So please continue!
shonenhanako993 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow!1 This is really good! Pls update soon! I cant wait to see what will happen next!
Romantic Puck chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I love this series and I love this story. The new guy...I'm intrigued as to what could have intrigued Sunako-chan so much. *nods* Can't wait to see where this is going, please keep it up. *nods*
ren chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
pretty good so far, I'm interested in who the new guy is so I hope you put up a next chapter soon.
Satan Hat chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That's okay i have a hard time writing romantic crap too. Hey how old is Sunako-chan in this fic? As of manga 5, she's roughly 17, but at the start she's 15, and she's a scorpio making her birthday late october-november. Intesting start is the guy fond of black of just an overgrown goth?
naughtygrl chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I love this story! It's really funny and cute and I can't wait for you to update. I just started reading Wallflower and I find it hysterical. So when I got the email about your story I just had to read it.

I love your writting style. Update soon please. :]