Reviews for Sudden Realizations
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
love it
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I endorse this event or product.
Wendy McNeil chapter 1 . 12/1/2006

I just read the story and I really liked it. It is about Ace got his head out of his ass and expressed his feelings for Aggie. Wendy
sophomoric genius chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow. GForce was also a childhood favorite and I was actually surprised to find a section dedicated to it here in It was a long, long time ago since I last saw the series, but I've got to say, this certainly brought back a lot of fond memories. Narration was simply exquisite, characters definitely in-character (as far as I remember), and the dialogue...amazing. You are definitely a gifted writer. One of the best reads I've had in quite some time. Kudos!
Aeolia chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very enjoyable! Your piece flows quite nicely. Please continue to write.
Summer39 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I can't believe I overlooked this one. I'm so used to your "Gatch" stories, I didn't realize you submitted a"G-Force" entry. But this was very good; very well written and the story flowed nicely. I'm a sucker for a little romance and I always believed and will continue to believe that the Eagle and the Swan were meant for each other. I also loved Dirk's opinion on everything and his reaction when he discovered Ace and Aggie together. A real sweet read Whiteswan! I totally enjoyed it.
Dyrne-Faemne chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
welcome back, missed your stories. Still waiting for that story with the final letter...this one left me with a warm feeling. Pt.2?
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Another terrific one-shot that gets into the very souls of these characters-although I am not as familiar of the characters in this adaptation I easily pictured the Eagle's tenderness, the Swan's surrender, and the Condor's cockiness, all wonderfully in character. A great job that is well written and portrayed-but nothing new coming from one of the best-:)