Reviews for Blind and Alone
V.R. Jennings chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
Loved it! It's very good and very well written. Keep up the good work!
shywalk chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
Loved it. Hope you write again soon :)
carocali chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
Congrats girl! So glad you were able to finish up. Very nice with giving Jenn back her mom and the boys hitting the road again. You took us on quite the ride!

Next?

:D

Caroline
H.T.Marie chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
The end, eh? How did that happen? I think I missed a couple chapters somewhere. Well, let's just blame it on the site being funky and move on. LOL. Sweet ending. Look out world indeed.

Thanks,

HT
pandora jazz chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
Thank you for finishing your story.

So glad the witch is dead.

You did answer many of the questions, like why Jenn went with Dean, in the end she had the key to getting rid of the witch.

I enjoyed your story and when the reunion between the brothers finally did happen, you did an awesome job. Will admit I was a little frustrated on the detouring route Dean took to find Sam but your story had a strong finish once the brothers were together.

Thanks again for finishing your story and I will look for further postings, though :) maybe shorter would work better :)

You did a good job with "Always" and "Mad World", enjoyed reading both of them.

Just personal trivia, when I found this site, your story was one of the first I started to follow, yet I was a silent, afraid to review, but finally logged on and hit the button.

Until your next story, take care.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
really nice ending!
rodney215 chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
Loved the ending and the story. You should be proud of yourself - you completed a fic and it was really good. Hope you write more!
Lilly B chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
great ending...i really like how you wrapped things up. i like how you brough back the vampires for an extra bit of adventure, and i love you left the relationship between sam, dean and jenn as brotherly/sisterly. great job with the story as a whole!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
Greta Great great fic! Tanks a lot for sharing it!
Julie chapter 21 . 10/28/2006
Good chapter!
pandora jazz chapter 21 . 10/28/2006
I'm glad that Dean listened to Sam about the vision, so he could change the outcome.

It was nice of Jenn's co-workers to help Dean, though poor Sam is never going to let his brother out of his sight for a long time.

So Jenn had the answer all along on how to get rid of the witch.

Definitely an action filled chapter.

Thanks for the update, take care.
shywalk chapter 21 . 10/28/2006
Loved this part :)
carocali chapter 21 . 10/28/2006
Ding dong the witch is dead! Great work! You got vampires and the witch in one sitting! Fantastic! I'm glad they are all alright. Congrats on almost being done!

;D

Caroline
SammyJaredfan chapter 20 . 10/28/2006
Loved it! I always love Dean's protectiveness of Sam...that's my favorite. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
shywalk chapter 20 . 10/27/2006