Reviews for Fatal Addiction
Way is the home page?
FuN FiFi chapter 7 . 8/30
Great sequel thus far! I'm loving the aftermath of everything that had happened in "Love Quadruple"! Poor Jughead...he's a mess w/o Archie by his side! Veronica seems even more down-to-earth in this fic, and I hope she finds her way to Juggie w/o losing herself in the process. Then there's Betty and Reggie, and also Jason Blossom! Trouble is definitely heading towards the couple's paradise, but I hope Betty and Reggie can overcome all their obstacles and see that they belong together!

Anyway, you've set up an interesting sequel here, and I hope you continue it in the near future. I tried finding you on deviantart, but I couldn't. It'd be shame if your readers never get a chance to read the rest of your alluring "Fatal Addiction"! :-p

Keep up the GREAT work!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Your story's really great, but, where's the fanfic in deviantart? I can't find it... I really want to read the next parts of the story, please tell
Loganlovesmomma chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I love your story. I am a fan of Jug/ Ron and Reg/Betty. This story is very well written and truly amazing!
Just chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
It's been a year since the last update! Hope you haven't gotten into any trouble or anything. I've been re-reading your stories again, and they still move me the same way that they did 3 years ago when I first read them. This, as well as Love Quadruple, is an amazing fic, and I just hope that you'll be back soon to bless us with more stories. Always waiting!
Just chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I just went back to check on your deviantart page, but it says your account has been deactivated :( I would love to read your stories, though, and I'm glad you decided to come back. So hopefully, there will be another link available for you! Always waiting!
shejams chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Yay! I'm definitely looking forward to it.
This is awesome!
JULIE JULIE chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Hey where can I find the ending to this story? it was wonderful and I would love absolutely loooveee to finish it if possible :) thanks !
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Where is the rest of your story? I love it so much!
Selphie Duckie chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Hi, so I read Love Quadruple and this and I was sad to see this is where it stopped. I hope you post the rest of the story whether here or on your other webpage, but please please post! It's really well written and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to find out what happens with Ron and Jug. )
nitefang chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Pleeeeeeeeeeease post the URL for whatever website you're going to continue this on... I beg you.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
That story was awsome and hope you will update it in another fanfic or another website because this was awsome, and your one of the first person I ever saw that wroted so perfectley back in 2003-2006, it was just beautiful, I enjoyed reading this story and the story that was before this one and the continuation which is this one I will never forgive your stories and hope you will continue it in another website.

Thank you, ounce again (Jughead and Veronica, Betty and Reggie are my favorite "Non-Canon" Couple/Couple, hope to see some of your stories again.
whenshesmiles14 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
wow thats depressing but i enjoyed Veronica in first person it was very light hearted . i am kinda aposed to the engagement maybe later in the story but not at the beginig! reggie needs to worry that she not with someone else lol. Anyways im not really a fan of the JV pairing but I'll give it a chance just not so dark plz..
smilesweet chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
may i know the url of your homepage? plz... thanks!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »