Reviews for Dreams
Michy1990 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I'd like to read more but that is a nice way to end it maybe if you do just one more chapter it could be set. It's really good
Saissister chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
nice
across-the-sun chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Aww this story is so sweet, I love it! An unusual pairing but I still like it. There aren't enough stories for these two...:( please update soon, if you need ideas I'm happy to help :)
arielise chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hm...I liked it but Touru seemed a little OOC...
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
not as kawaii! but its still cute! love it! ja ne!~
animelvr23 chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
aww kawaii! ja ne!~ PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
aww kawaii! ja ne!~ PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Nellie chapter 1 . 8/3/2008

1. yuki remembers

2. akito finds out that they're together

3. hana finds out what's going on and she zaps akito and/or megumi curses akito

4. yuki falls in love with hana

5. hatori's mind erasal fails and everyone remembers yuki, yuki's frinds from when he was a kid, momiji's mom, and kana. this will give lots of stuff happening not only between aya and tohru but with everyone else as well.
avidlydreaming chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Hi! I really hope u come back and write more.. it is hard to find a Tohru X Ayame fanfic and i really like Ayame and the possible pairing!
flamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
please start over and do a better story line. this is so mushy mushy. tohru isn't like that, she's empty headed, that is her attraction, not miss i'm mushy mushy. if you want to do a romance then do it the right way.

-Flamer
loretta537 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
this is good so far, but why was tohru sent away? what happened to yuki? could you tell some more of the back story, maybe in flashbacks?
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
that was a really cutte story and i think that you should contnue with the story even if it turns out to only be another chapter.
LucidRainDrops chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
oh of course! continue... i started to like yuki AND ayame.. i am ashamed of myself! lol, not really.
Emmski chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Good job, its good. Not as good as some as your other work, but good still.