Reviews for Am I James to You?
sfserox chapter 1 . 8/27
Lol was pretty great...
nisha chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
its good but there is a huge mistake . Sirius after watching Harry's hurt hand , when he came to know its Umbridge who is responsible , he should be extremely furious and try to leave for Hogwarts to kill her immediately - This is what he would have done according to his nature described by J. . Then you could have write that Harry stops him somehow . Everything else is almost perfect
karaku-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
love it!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great story.
Naie Black chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
FINALLY SOMEONE ASKED THE QUESTION!

I loved it
movinggirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
It was a good story and I liked it. Personally, I felt that Sirius did think of Harry as James and a new best friend, especially when he said "You're less like your father than I thought," when Sirius is in the fire. But everyone has different opinions, so it's okay! Keep on writing!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
please continue.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Good story
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is great! Thanks for writing it
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Beautiful moment between the two, however, I would have liked to see a bit more of the conversations concerning the part where Harry asks about James. It would have been interesting to read.

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is pretty good!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Good story. I always wondered about that 'Am I Harry or James?' conversation thingy/ for when in the book mrs weasley spat it back at Sirius i was shocked. I've never really read a story dealing with that problem. Yet its nice to find one that deals with the topic as for a while i myself thoughs snuffles was going bonkers! lol He wasn't though he just really misses his ol Bf thats all but then came Harry. Da-w

loved it:D
LivingInTheClouds chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Really good. Nice take. I half expected Sirius to see James from the summary.
dark snake chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I honestly think this was a great story but I think Sirius really did think of Harry as chapter 14 Percy and Padfoot in Order of Phoenix, the chapter is called Percy and Padfoot because we learn more of Percy's and Sirius's made a mean comment about Harry not being like James which shows Sirius thinks Harry as his best friend.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Actually a very good story. Well thought out and written. I think Sirius handle it well and Harry too. And really the biggest thing wasn't the quill it really was Am I James or Harry to you? and Am I Alone? Both questions Sirius answered with honesty and convincingly. Harry always knew he was going back, at least I think he knew. He needed a parent to stand up for him against Umbridge, to be on his side totally like the teachers couldn't be. Sirius did his job well.