Reviews for Love Less Ordinary, Life Extraordinary
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 27 . 1/11/2014
It's been 8 years... I like this story. I actually wasn't really a Kurama fan but this story made me think otherwise. I hope you'll still continue.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/16/2012
The story is amazing please continue.
AFemaleDalek chapter 27 . 8/4/2011
OMG LOLOLOLOL! Hogwarts!
kenshinlover13 chapter 27 . 5/30/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! Its a great story so far! can you send me a pic of Kurama with short hair? cant find one. Thanks!
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 3/30/2011
cool story
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 27 . 12/21/2010
I hope you update soohn. :D it's really good.
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Please! It's been four years! TT Update! XD DX
kiera666 chapter 23 . 4/3/2010
... really? Hogwarts? really? your serious? this is going to goet very interesting...
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 27 . 2/22/2010
I don't know why you stopped updating for so long, but I say you must continue. This story is the most interesting stories I have ever read, and I would like to see it through. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! P.S. I almost died laughing when I found out you put Harry Potter in here! :P
Akasha-chan91 chapter 28 . 7/31/2006
Aw, this part was so cute! And, Bara's a biatch. To BETRAY YOUKO? Kill her. Please?

Anyway, it was great, an awesome way to start my first day at home (at last!)! You did AMAZING, I love the story. It just keeps getting better and better!
Jonakhensu chapter 28 . 7/19/2006
In Care for Magical Creatures...

"Can we learn about kitsune?"

"No."

"Please?"

Gee... Resha REALLY does have a fox obsession...
Mekia chapter 28 . 7/17/2006
Okay I'll review, and not because of the faces or eyes. ().

Anyway, I wonder how well Kurama and Prof. Kin will act? I sure it'll be awesome to read! Love this story, and when you get the chance please make a new chapter! Like I said, "I love this story-so keep it going!" Keep up the perfect job, until next time.

Mekia.
Cici Linne chapter 28 . 7/15/2006
I love this story! I hope you update real soon. I'm curious as to how Resha and Kurama's relationship goes. Great job!
vampwhisper chapter 28 . 7/15/2006
Resha's favorite subject will be Defense against the dark arts, right? because Not only does it have a FOX who's a friend but because it's probably the most physical subject because they sometimes do other stuff than just read about the creatures. They actually bring them in and stuff. Resha seems to be someone who would rather be up close and personal.
Mekia chapter 27 . 7/4/2006
Hello,

Thanks (gives bear hug) so very much! I didn't think she would want to go to Slytherin! That was a really super idea- but now there is only one problem... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE TO COME OUT! . KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT JOB, UNTIL NEXT TIME!

Mekia.