Reviews for As I Lay Dying
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Definitely shouldn't have read this right after the other one... Geh, blasted tears...

Reading Kurama's perspective was nice all the same, especially reading those scenes that were mentioned and described in Inversed. His thoughts on specific characters were insightful and, mainly in Karasu's case, a little amusing. I only wish we could find out what he wrote... You mentioned the bit about the Koorime in Inversed, but that couldn't have been all... Right? Right?

Just as touching and sad as the story it's a counterpart to. /sniffles
Celestial Leaves chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
now that was really well written.
Songofsilence chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
what did he write?
hieikoibito chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
aw man! what the heck! that was helka sad! T.T why!...i loved it! poor Kurama...but i got cornfused...where they all human and you tied in the demon words with gang names/...very snart of you
hColleen chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I don't know why I didn't see this before...it's so...poingent. I still dislike that he had to die...I dislike it a lot. But...*sniff* *sigh*
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
you're such a good writer. You actually made me cry at the end! None have EVER made me cry with their fanfic!anyways, the fanfic was excellent! Keep writing!_
DragonRose888 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
AWSOMENESS! I love sad stuff! This was really good!
KyoHana chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Never have a I read a companion piece that is just that... THE perfect companion piece to a story... and this one was nothing, if not perfect!

Thank you for allowing us to glimpse Kurama's final moments and see his last thoughts! Tremendous writing... a truly wonderful one-shot and companion piece!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
...You're going to make me cry. This was an amazing side chapter to YYH Inverse. I'm very glad you wrote it, the story needed to include how Kurama felt in that ambulance. You did magnificently and I really am glad you added this in. The story truly wasn't complete without it. Great job!