Reviews for Gift of the Heart
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
LOL. Personally, I find the concept of Jazz being unexpectedly...gifted in the daddy dept. hilarious.

And it'd be such a fantastic source of endless ribbing by the rest of the Ark's crew...

"What, another one? You two tryin' to repopulate Cybertron all by yourselves?" - Ironhide ;D
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This was so cute! I love it!

Jazz is one of my favorite characters, and it was fun to see him like a little kid over something as simple as a string of lights. Doesn't Christmas do that to all of us, though?

Thanks for a lovely story.
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Nice story, interesting, I just have one complaint... Why do they assume it's a male sparkling? Where do the femmes come from if only males are created in that way? Huh? Other than that, great story.

-MJB
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I loved that comment about Hound not letting anyone cut down a tree, and Jazz's reaction to Jynx's news was just priceless! I can so imagine him doing the classic 'jaw drop'. Brilliant stuff DesertCat
HunterBlues chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I think the tree would have looked better in black and white, too, for more than one reason. :) Figured this would be a Christmas fic, although only partially Jazz and Jynx related. ;) What's the new little one going to be named?
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
*giggle* I guess Jazz better start using some TF-style "contraceptives". *giggle* And are you SURE it's a little bro for Beat and Rhap? Could be a little sis... Nothing cuter than a baby girl, she'd get spoiled by all her "uncles" and probably be able to talk/pout them into almost anything. Even Prowl. Oops, plot bunny escaping. *makes a grab for it but trips and misses* Or how about Prowl trying to logically explain/argue something to one of Jazz's kids that they don't like. Put them at the equivalent mental age of about 2 to 5 and watch'em go. Arguing doesn't work (they win) and logic goes out the window. And when all that fails, stubbornness always works. This is the infamous "NO" stage. XD Poor Prowl, lucky for him, he's REAL patient.
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I don't usually like X-mas fics...fanfiction or not. But I can make an exception for this one! I love it! Interesting ending...*wink*
Tirya King chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
_ Oh so cute! Again, I love the descriptions of the room! Hm, the ending...what does it mean? _~

O