Reviews for The Angel and the Slayer
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
You say emotional scenes aren't your forte... you did a damn good job, though.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
You requested us fans spam the hell out of you, so... SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM! X2million
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I swear my cheeks hurt from grinning so much. :)
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Everyone is VERY MUCH IN CHARACTER! Don't doubt your skills. :)
It takes a very good story to hook me on the first chapter!
Josh chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
THis is definately one of the best IssacxMia stories I have ever read. Please do a sequel so I can be happy over the TLA saga (even though I have yet to play and beat that game). It would be awesome, well til next time Ja ne!
TheCookieGod chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
I loved this story. As a huge mudshipper, even in the face of canon, this story delights me to no end. You do a fantastic job at making the characters and the relationship feel real and organic. By far the best mudshipping I've ever read. You do excellent work in my opinion. Awesome, awesome job.
The Waffle Lord chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I had to revisit the first fanfiction I've ever read. It's thanks to you that I found this wonderful community four years ago. Thank you
Deidon chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
So, I recently got into Mudshipping, not really too sure what to make of it, since honestly, the characters in the original Golden Sun were kinda...eh.

But this. This. THIS. Was fucking amazing. I could never hope to achieve anything that's a tenth as amazing as the 16 chapters I have just read.

Sir, you've got a fav for this story, and you can believe that if you write more of this (especially some more intimate stuff), I will come fucking running like a maniac.

*claps*
phoenix831 chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
Jenna x Isaac used to be my favourite pairing. Not anymore. Well done! (:
Zach Wallace chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
dang Isaac you all right... it mustve hurt him to give part of his own soul to save mia, he DESERVES a good rest after that one
Kamamaru chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I would believe it. The bit with Ivan and Mia reminds me of a younger sibling reading his/her older sister's diary, then letting a subtle hint slip that the diary was read. There would be a bit of outrage at first cuz of violated privacy, then the older sibling would feel guilty after she thinks about the dramatic reaction. You nailed the reaction (in my eyes xD)
Sonicsamuria chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wonderful! Absolutely fabulous! I loved how you started small and am going to be trilled to read,and review,the rest! So expect more loving reviews from me,but if you srew up I won't take it easy on you :P
sigac22 chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
BEST. FANFIC. EVER. Honestly dude, this one was so captivating i had to read it everyday. now that i am done, i am so sad. i want to re-read it again. no other mudshipping story captivated me as much as yours did. i think if you ever have time in the future, you should continue this story and incorporate it somehow with the lost age and write how jenna would feel, adding couples as you go along. other than that, that was one amazing story. the best combination of drama, worry, romance, and humor. i hope you write in the future again soon.
Maximus Artilius chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
The greatest fanfiction I have ever read, please do a sequal, I NEED to read more of this stuff!
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
LOL I've probably read this story, like, 5 times already and I just realized now that I don't have it on my fav stories list.

WOW I'm a failure xD

Well, anyway, I just wanted to drop by and leave you a review because the last one I gave was super stupid and immature of me (it was sent at least a couple years ago and I'm not the same person) and because I really want you to know how amazingly talented and wonderful a writer you are.

No, I take that back. You're not just a writer. You're a storyteller. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story and your amazing talent and I sincerely hope everything goes well in your life :)

Have a wonderful day! :D