Reviews for Violet Tresses
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was very realistic & believable (sans magic). People don't realize that some very bad things happen to people sometimes & something really simple & mundane as hair length can have lastings effects on a person. That's the truth (& ugliness) of human nature. The way you captured it so honestly & beautifully is haunting & noteworthy. You did a superb job & should be proud of yourself. You took an old tale, gave it a new realistic twist with a few unexpected tidbits. Favorited immediately.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Nice story.
buddybuddy96 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
So very very good! this makes it on mytop 10!
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Amazing! This is probably the best background story of Raven ever.
Cylor chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Very well done, bravo. Some of the best TT characterization I've read, liberties or no liberties.
Horizon Brave chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This was a beautifully crafted story.

It was very well thought out.
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
lol Starfire is friends with anythings that moves...lol sorry I found that funny... anyways great GREAT story I really enjoyed it!
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
"Violet Tresses" is a fantastic story. i had never even thought of it that way. You did very good on this story. That was a lot more involoving than i had orginally thought.

and personally i liked her better with long hair too.
Saint H chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
...

I think I have found another Post. Granted you obviously don't have the insane updating ability of said author, but then again no-one does.

In any case, this was completely brilliant. As stated, some liberties were taken with Raven's past, but they made the story. Also going on favorites list. You've got a real nack for this. Keep up the good work.

Practicing Santeria,

~Saint H
Firenze2000 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
woah...so dark i loved it! so glad you made Raven talk to BB instead of someone else! :)
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I think they tossed the blue fuizz. I have wondered about Ravens hair. I do not like th lokk of it when it's long but I think dhe would get tired of the constant haircuts
Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
beautiful... stunning imagery... wish I could do that... love your work

Pax nC
Blizzard Flame chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Amazing story you got here! I love it, really. I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of reviews for this one! A little nitpick, though. 'Nn,' should be 'Mm,' right? If that was intentional, then sorry.

Great story! Faving!