Reviews for Just a Textm8, huh?
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 1 . 3/10
Damn... no I am not crying! What are you talking about?
KattyTime chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I loved the story. It got a little difficult to read the messages, but great plot.
Aangtheavatar chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
WHAT! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE! I CRIED HORRIBLY! It was okay...
We Will Become Silhouettes chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
that was great! I love it! Sad, But freakin awsome!
Ginny of Queenscove chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh Wow that was amasing it made me cry and that takes alot thank you for a wonderful story it was just so tuching

Hugs ;) Ginny
Save Danny69 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
i dont usualy read storys like where they die but i realy liked this story! the quote about holding onto God's hand i love it! it is so true!
sociopathicgirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
gawsh..this was soo well written, i could see myself witnessing it all as if it were rily on tv. so beautiful, i cried.
Ronsreallove chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
*sniff* that was *sniff* beautiful... and so sad! I almost cried in the end...
Panic 4 Lyf chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow, sad, so sad but really, really brilliant. This is on of the best stories I have ever read, seriously.
book-a-holic101 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That is the sadest, most emotinal thing I ever read. As I read the words of saddness tears were spilling from my eyes.

You really know how to write a tragity. It was just completly amazing.
Hide Behind a Smile chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
*speechless* wow, that was a beautiful story , with a lesson. I enjoyed it it made me cry, you are a good writer!

In and out
dazzle101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
wow...that made me cry...thank you..i realy could feel the love...the pain...your a good writer...and need to keep writing...please do...for the world needs to learn to feel agen...Merry Christmas..and happy New Year!..For the Lord is with you..
Kuki Salazar chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
omgosh. that was so sad and beautiful! how did you do it? o ur a wonderful writer! you will surely be famous one day!
yrl chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
this is so sad and good and i actaully like ti which when a story is sad i uslally hate them. but u have tons of talent
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Aww, that's so sad, yet so sweet!