Reviews for The Adventures of Lost Girl, Darth Mousse, and
No one chapter 11 . 11/23
This is awesome. Ranmaverse gone completey crazy. I like darth mousse. Please update.
flairina chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
When did Nabiki... I guess I'll find out next chapter, I won't even question it.
flairina chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Wait, did the Akane Water stop working, or is it just that no one mentioned Ryouga looking like Akane? I mean, easily possible but wouldn't Ukyo at least have been surprised?
flairina chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
So, if I had to guess, that was actually Spring of Drowned... Veela, maybe?... Water. Something that causes attraction, at least. This is certainly a wild...ride? Romp? Whatever. Fun to read nonetheless.
flairina chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Did Kuno ACTUALLY believe Nabiki's word SO HARD that he WILLED HIMSELF into becoming whatever the hell he now is? HOLY- No, no, KUNO is obviously the most powerful one here if this isn't some sort of trick.
Zlia chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Very nice story. You've caught the Ranma 1/2 mood very professionally and there doesn't seem to be anything that needs improving.

Hasn't been updated for very long, though. Well, personally I hope you continue it but it's up to you. :)
Archaia Fengari chapter 11 . 1/5/2011

Update plox D:

I read this story a year ago, forgot its name, found it again, read it again, and saw that it was not updated at all D:

So mean of you.
Archaia Fengari chapter 1 . 12/19/2009

Reading this seemed like a good idea when I saw the summary.

By the end, I realized I was wrong.

Hunter Kid chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Re: cevgar

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Sorry the fic isn't more to your liking; it sounds like you haven't enjoyed the majority of it too well. I've actually watched all 6 Star Wars movies, although I'm not sure that's a point of pride, exactly...

I should say, in my defense, that it's pretty hard to not do a Ranma/Akane pairing if you're sticking with the standard Ranma 1/2 story. The pairing is really the anchor for the whole series. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by Ryoga/Ukyo - I certainly have not paired these characters up, and the "mental link," if anything, is meant to be humorous because they dislike each other rather strongly. I'm not sure there's any need to pair up anyone except Ranma and Akane, to be perfectly honest...I mean, these characters are all 16 or 17 years old, right? I certainly wasn't ready to get married when I was 16, and I suspect most of our psychotic cast isn't quite ready for that, either!

Anyway - thanks for the C&C!
cevgar chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
You know, I used to really like this fic. The first couple chapters were hilarious, despite the very strong impression that you had never watched any of the Star Wars movies. The highlight of the fic being the valley-girl asshole. After which, the whole thing went to hell. Despite the whole fic losing its humorous angle there are three specific points that killed it for me.

First, Jim Raynor. I know enough about StarCraft to know that Protoss and Zerg come from it. That is it, period. Swinging protoss water into what appeared to be a full crossover left me cold enough to delay finishing that chapter for months. When I finally struggle my way past that I get clobbered with the next problem.

Second, Ranma/Akane. I don't like her, and I don't like this pairing. Petty, but since it hadn't developed any further than hints I'd have been willing to excuse this, if it weren't for...

Third, Ryoga/Ukyo. I was praying that you wouldn't do this. Not only did you, you jumped in with both feet. First making Ukyo hate Ranma again (not surprising since you've gone with a fairly cannon depiction of Ranma), and then adding that damned mental link to Ryoga of all people. That killed any interest I had in this fic.
Blissofai chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
spring of drowned asshole lmao. omg, the story is really good
Rowan Seven chapter 10 . 9/14/2007

You have my compliments for writing this incredibly peculiar story and somehow keeping it good. I'm not sure what exactly you're doing right here, but reading this tale is sort of what I'd imagine running across a tightrope without looking down is like. It's so strange it borders on incredulity, but it's a consistent, pervasive strangeness that is downright entertaining. Spring of Drowned Zealot, for example? I don't know what you were thinking, but somehow it works, actually contributes to the story, and is hilarious.

Anyway, the only two criticisms I feel like making involve Zeratul and Ryu. With the former, I think you made a mistake killing him if you were aiming for a crossover consistent with the Starcraft storyline. Even though you wrote that chapter before Starcraft II was announced, it was still a risky move killing off such an important named character. As for Ryu, in the earlier chapters it felt too much like you simply split Ryouga in two and copied and pasted the angry/vengeful Ryouga onto Ryu while leaving the helpful/nice Ryouga with Ryouga. Ryouga's since become more rounded, but now it almost seems like you're punishing Ryu for some reason. I just don't know what your intentions for his character are, and I nearly get the sense that you're using him as a punching bag for the rest of the cast.

Regardless, I've really enjoyed reading this story, and the quirky, off-the-wall humor has had me laughing repeatedly (as a WoW player myself, I found Nabiki's computer time to be hilarious, to name just one instance). The Starcraft crossover with the Zerg was incredibly intense and gripping and is definitely one of the highpoints of the story so far. It's amazing that you were able to pull off such an unexpected, inexplicable crossover and switch from comedy to dire seriousness in such a compelling manner and then quickly return to comedy again without losing any steam. In summation, this story is one lunatic concept after another strung together with such skill that you make it look easy and I'm not only willing but even eager to suspend disbelief and discover what happens next. Good job.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 7/18/2007
Someone's going to die. Either from Ranma or Nabiki.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
"Yeah, well, I guess you're just awesome, Tarou."

"True story."

dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
"Good to see you too, Ryu," Ranma greeted him.

"Everyone, this is Ryu Kumon. Ryu Kumon, everyone."

LOL! He's probably seen that entry a dozen times a month

from Ryoga alone!

Ryu-Akane closed her eyes and clenched her fists.

"Why...why do I feel this consuming desire to hit

something with a mallet?"

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »