Reviews for Parasitic Workers
Liked it!
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
OH THE FEELS!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Well that certainly explains a lot...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Well that was ...akward I guess not my fave story but very well written
Estelle chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awesome.
AndromedaTodd chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this story is great and it explains sooooooo much about willy's behavior towards other people!
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
...too lazy to log in...

Not usually my type of story, but a quick glance at your reviews prodded me into reading most of this.

A very unique and different take on why Wonka closed his factory.

Personally, my favorite part was the very last line of this fanfic: I don't know why-it just worked :P
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow, very psychologically moving. Reading about such a pure human treated in that way ... very thought provoking. (Psychology major. LOL That's how I work) But I did greatly enjoy this. All your stories seem interesting. Can't wait to read more.
DoctorBanner chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I like dark . Congrats, I wasn't sure I'd like it...
Everto Tonsor chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Very creepy but well written. I commend you for your great story! I like the explanations and the end.
Hellen chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
what a nice nice sorry ! can u write more ?
dani chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
OH MY! You are amazing, it's so great! This (and the other stories of your's) are the some of the niftyist Willy Wonka stories there are! You sure know how to put a twist on things, don't you? This sure was a wonderful story!
Romska Noch chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Damn! I can exhale now... That is, indeed, quite a compelling story. Quite a different perspective on Mr. Wonka's closing of the factory. I wanted to just wrap my arms around Willy Wonka and just comfort him! Even though my own stories, which I post on the AFF website, are PWP numbers that deal with "gettin' down and dirty" with the candyman, this story tugged at my heartstrings. (Sh! Don't tell anybody that this dirty ol' lady had a soft streak...)

Excellent story!
this is not my home chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow, that was certainly a change from TMYH. It was quite...angsty. I loved it. *existentializes* Hey, you made me all existential.
SoullessShadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Holy s*t! That was dark! I kind of love these dark stories though and I think by far, this has been my favorite.

The last sentence of this story had me hold my breath. Good thing Charlie's a good boy.