Reviews for Beyond the Mirror
farewell FFNet chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I love how you wrote this. It's wonderful. It's very sad, though.
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oi.

How sad.

Poor Kanna.

I enjoyed this, nobody ever seems to bother with her, and those that do never seem to get it right.

You did.
MissJazzalyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I like it. Is the mirror girl meant to be what Kanna might be like if she had a soul or something?

xoxo

Miss_Jazzalyn
Inu. x Jeana chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
it was good it needs a ongoing story
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wow, I must say this is probably one of the deeper and more thoughtful fics I've ever read. We all know Kanna, and what she's like, but I'm not sure if anyone completely understands her character. A nice piece of work if I do say so myself. Great job!
afitre chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I love the way that Kanna still stays emotionless and soulless because other Kanna stories say that she grows emotions and it makes me angry for reasons unknown.
MiniFruitbat chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
It's an interesting story and a realistic take on Kanna, but the writing seems weak. There are no visible errors pertaining to grammar and so on, but seeing it written down does nothing for me. It might be alright read slowly and aloud, but telling a story and writing one have very different executions.
Chibi chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Very well-written.
annizmon chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
A nicely writen story.
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
wow! this was REALLY good! you managed to keep her in character while putting her into an entirely different situation. you are a very good writer! :D:D
Hypatia-s chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
It was one of the most amazing fics I've ever read, very well-written. Stunning. Really good, excellent work
H. S. Hines chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Very nice! I loved the reflection of Kanna and her reaction, even if it seemed like none. I haven't read many stories about Kanna that stayed true to the character. Good job :)

Xak
Silindro chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Very sad and depressing, that's for sure.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wow. very well written. I can't imagine not being able to feel anything.
Kannalover chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Good beginning i like it alot!