Reviews for Living is easy with eyes closed
continental-line chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
No, it wasn't too 'dirty'. This is one of the better, more tasteful ove sceanes I've read. Yes, Love Sceane, it had well written sex in it but the main 'thrust' was on the love shared by the two women
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
this was really good. but i really think that there would be more drama between harry and hermione after what happen after he found ginny. i wouldnt be too forgiving if someone was strangling and tried to get me to prison. it would have been nice to see how they fixed that. but all in all. it was a good fic. :)
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
Absalutly bitillant loved this :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story especially the ending with them both proposing at the same time. A very romantic end to a roller coaster of a start.

I also thought your characterization of Ginny being jealous was very uniquely done, but still kept with her character.
Pineapple36 chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
i just want to let you know i think your story is AMAZING XD

i just finished reading it and i loved it XD
Solsticio21 chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
Absolutly romantic and amazing ending. Great story!
Solsticio21 chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
I love Arthur LOL Awesome chapter D
Solsticio21 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Wow, that was so amazing and romantic! I felt almost like one of the persons in the club LOL
Solsticio21 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I really like Gin as a character, she is great, but I hope she doesn't hurt Mione or Harry. Awesome chapter.
Solsticio21 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Poor Mione, but I guess Fleur really needs some time to think. Great chapter!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 14 . 3/5/2009
Very Nice! I really enjoyed reading this story!
youn2731 chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Overall, the story is good, but the thing I don't like about this being the last chapter is the lack of resolve between Hermione and Ginny, and Hermione and Harry. I mean, obviously, they settled things but it feels incomplete to have one chapter be about Hermione going to jail for attempted murder, and in the next have everyone all friendly with each other like nothing happened. It just would have been nice to see the much needed apologies.
grangerguy chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
brill
ginna5683 chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
AMAZING STORY! I LOVED IT! keep up the good work.
Ms. Geek chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
Wow. I so did not see that coming, but I like it better that way. There are seriously not enough Hermione/Fleur fics, but all the ones I've read have been really good, and this one is no exception. Okay, one question though, were you trying to make Harry seem somewhat gay at the end there? Because most guys don't warn a girl about crying so she doesn't ruin her make up. Just curious as to what you wanted Harry to seem like there.