Reviews for She walked into a bar
majorshane chapter 2 . 7/15
Lmao, not often someone outside the scoobies gets to say 'I told you so' to Buffy!
Noir Detective chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Nice and funny great combination of two of my favourite heroes
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
LOL! Now that is a man who would have made a great slayer. Screw calling up teenage girls, call up someone like him!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Thank for Frank the Vampire Punisher!
mmooch chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Oh, I adore this ficlet! Hope he can talk Buffy into using the Dragon's Breath. I'm assuming this is post-series? Thanks for the giggles.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
LMAO! Preemptive dump...LMAO! that was GREAT! Wonder if they were each others dates...oh well

yellow 14 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
That is a very strange combination. The fact that it's working is a testament to your skill. Why isn't this in the crossover section? Keep updating
OroroHowlett chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I am screaming here! That's wild! & more good fun!
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I dont read many buffy fics, mainly because i never really got into watching the show beyond the odd episode here and there. That said, this fic looks like it could go somewhere realy interesting. Can you say Buffy the Drug Lord Killer? Or perhaps Frank the Vampire Punisher? I think that they would compliment each other rather nicley. Of course, weather Frank is from the comic book or the movie may affec things a little. Can we see more of this? Pretty Please with C4 on top?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Interesting start but needs a bit more plot.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Whoa, the Punisher? There's a match/date...