Reviews for My Red Angel
Gemma chapter 17 . 6/26
you broke my bloody heart... I don't even know if that's possible... man, this was sublime... just, thank you so much for writing this...
Francia13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed reading you story... Good job, you pulled this together very well!

As much as I hate "happy endings (fairly tale like stories) I really wished this had one. I was starting to dislike Michiru, I thought she was only using Haruka as a tool, but the ending showed otherwise.

It made me cry, Whala...
Ragao Datnarv chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Tears on my eyes. I wish love was really like that of Michiru...
Ragao Datnarv chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
whaaaat? I don't understand?

Wow, an epic battle. I felt like I was playing a video game while reading!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Whew, I thought Haruka wouldnbe just another tool. i am really excited on the fight between the prince and Haruka.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Very creative. I don't know how you get these ideas but they are really wonderful!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
I would not want to be in heaven if my love for another woman is forbidden.
nicely played chapter... It was a chapter not to miss. kudos!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
I can feel the passion of the supressed love here. Bah, makes me jealous. thank you for bringing me happiness this chapter through my emotional breakdown this past few days.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Things a woman can do to a person... hehehe
Ragao Datnarv chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I love the twist in this chapter. I actually have been away from Haruka/Michi fics due to lack of interest. And reading your work perked my interest in the pairing again. I guess this pair is my true love after all. :)
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I am so glad that I came upon your profile to read more of your stories. Nice theme. an I reallynwould love to know howmthis would turn up. :)
Angelsheart85 chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
u know its really not right to write such a sad story :(

but it was beautiful all the way!

Thank you for this one a lot!
xXNorwegianAssassinXx chapter 17 . 5/16/2011
That ending... The story! Left me speechless. Everyday I ponder it. Amazing storyline. The ending wasn't predictable as so many are now. Great job. I really am speechless.
edbegaro chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
i thought the end was gonna be a happy one but it was just perfect hope you write more haruka and michiru stories like these they are awseome
imjce chapter 17 . 12/8/2009
I truly truly love this story. Although it wasn't a happy ending, I guess this was for the best; at least we know that Michiru did indeed love Haruka, enough for her to sacrifice herself for her. Again, really liked your idea for this story: contrasting good/evil, heaven/hell