Reviews for This Year
bluejamist chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That line on the little note is the most romantic thing I have ever is so, so, SO sweet! I super love this! Thank you! :D
animemanga49 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this is cute love it
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awww how sweet this was.
I.idora chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
aw :)
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This story is so cute! It being long was great, I like them that way. C:
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That is SO sweet!
coalesce chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
This fic deserves WAY more than 7 reviews! (:

The story was really, really, very sweet and touching! It was very heartwarming and I'm sure there are many lovestruck girls out there who could relate to Keiko's situation!
Jillzie chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
aww! It was so cute!
Rose Angelz chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aww...this was really really cute!

And the video of the young Yusuke and Keiko was soo adorable!

...Please write more Y/K fics!
Yami and Ryoko chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I adore this fic! I love the way you write, and for me to love a style is big! I really like how the story kept to the original time setting of YYH; the early 90s. There are no Playstations or Gamecubes, but instead Super Nintendos and the Nes. Most people don't do this. So I applaude you on that. _ Also I like how Yusuke didn't give her the typical pendant or some form of jewelry; you went beyound typical and gave a picture. I like the hints of Kurama and Botan's romance. :) And I like the characteration of the characters; it matches them. Some points made me laugh.

All in all, this is a very well written story!
Mini Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
OMG! I'm seriously starting to cry! That. . . that. . . that was beautiful! *bawls*
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Oh wow, this is an awesome fic. I really like stories with Keiko's POV that doesn't bash her in some way. And her fear of being left behind is really very believeable. I always thought how out of place Keiko would feel, in the company of demons, reiki-heavy humans and spirits...

And don't apologize for the Kurama/Botan-ness, I love the pairing. It's my OTP, in fact. :p And yes, I do agree that it's an addiction... not that I *mind*, or anything. lol. XD
ThePastIsThePast chapter 1 . 11/27/2005