Reviews for Lasting Bonds
LanieDawn chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
So. It took me about a week, but I must say... this story is fabulous. I've enjoyed reading it immensely. Thank you for what you've written.
hemmie chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
Just found this story and erad all 16 chapters. Very well done. Hope to hear more from you.
RedHeadReader chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
Wait, wha? TEAL'C! whowhowhowho? o, goody, more plot twists ;p love the vala/daniel action. yay.

RHR
dannylover934 chapter 16 . 12/26/2007
Oh come on! You can't just leave it there! There are so many questions that you need to answer. You haven't updated in a long time. Is there going to be more, or are you done?
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
Oh you're kidding me. It ends here!

Who's Teal'c's lover? Why did Carolyn break up with Cameron? I have a hundred questions. Please say you're gonna write more. *whimpers*
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 15 . 4/30/2007
I just came to the D/V ship and I always go back to the beginning of the ship and read all the really old entries first and then I came to yours.

I was going to wait to comment after the very last chapter but this chapter and the sex therein, well, first I poured cold water on myself, then proceeded to fan myself, then proceed to ask the Divine to let me have a smutty dream about Daniel when I go to sleep and then finally decided I had to bookmark this story so I could read again later.

This IS the best sex scene I've read yet in fanfiction and I assure you I've read alot of smut!
JadedOne47 chapter 16 . 4/27/2007

I can't believe you haven't finished this?

WHats happened?

I totally love this... help...
CharmedAli chapter 16 . 2/27/2007
good story i am enjoying it, keep going - who is teal'c with?...
QueenNarca chapter 16 . 2/3/2007
wonderful story! I really really hope you decide to continue it.
Terelou chapter 16 . 2/2/2007
I am waiting and waiting for an update to this story. Are you going to leave us hanging forever?
LadyyLuna chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
Love love LOVED it! You have an interesting imagination and I liked how you developed Vala and Daniel's relationship. More, please?
steph myers chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I like this story. You have an interesting plot going so far. I hope you update the story soon. I have to know what happens next! good job so far, and good luck!
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 16 . 9/12/2006
You are my hero. A Daniel/Vala multi-chapter fic that is everything I've wanted and more. You've paced things beautifully; Daniel and Vala's relationship is very complex and so far you have managed to make it progress without becoming rushed and unbelievable.

I also like the Cam/Lam pairing you've thrown into the mix. It's not a pairing I've ever considered (too busy drooling over him myself), but I really like it. It makes their characters seem more human; more fleshed out.

I'm a little miffed about Sam not playing such a big role (she's one of my favorite characters), but it's understandable. I've never really noticed her interact with Vala so I can see how she would feel awkward around her. Is she, perhaps, going to play a bigger part in the future?

I'm curious - Is Jack going to make an appearance? I love him to bits and I loved how you had him call Daniel and yell at him for not filling him in on the wedding. :laughs:

Teal'c's got a girl? Who?

Since I'm reading this fic for the shipping and not *entirely* for the plot I admit to not paying the closest attention to the Drakin storyline. It's very interesting and I love that you're putting so much effort into this fic; I'm just a shipper at heart and tend to skim over non-shippery parts. Oops.

I'd like to thank you for the warning you put up in the last chapter. Most writers just mention something in the Author's Notes and leave you to fend for yourself. I appreciated the in-chapter divider.

All in all I'm very impressed with this fic, and cannot wait for the next chapter. This is getting added to my favorites AND being put on Story Alert. Don't you feel special? *wink*

Keep up the fantastic work,

- DaeDream
danielle chapter 16 . 9/5/2006
This is a great story. I hope you keep updating, I just find it and couldn't stop reading it. Keep up the good work!
Tegan chapter 16 . 7/31/2006
Oh I love this story! The interaction between Daniel and Vala is wonderful. Please tell me you are going to continue!