Reviews for Raikiri Triken: The Three Souls Swordsman
pikachucat chapter 25 . 3/28
awesome more please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Trademark curved blade? Kabuto? Since when?
Riddle Wraith chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
This is all kinds of awesome mixed into one fic. Admittedly, I don't follow ALL of the other anime/manga mentioned here, but it's awesome nonetheless. Such a huge diversity and mashup of powers and spirits is awesome, to say the least. :D
Arkh Cthuul chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
This was ... ah...ehm...
Almost undescribable. And fun of course.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Hmmm, can this become even more crossover?
Arkh Cthuul chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Ah, so it WAS Ymis Pyramidnecklace (wonder when Hinata is goinjg to stab herself in the heart with it), I was wondering which Card Game you chose.

As for the Deck: throwing away a Deck with the God Cards?
I am starting to like Harry a bit more (seeing as they are unplayable anyway, not having real rules and such, but when have rules of the game ever disturbed the sorry excuse for Plot YugiOh of any variety had?).
Seeing that you ahte DBZ, which is only badly executed rather often, but use YuGiOh, which is horrible pretty much all the time,. makes one wonder...
Arkh Cthuul chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
"A little" out of Hand?
Sasuke with an insane wish to save the world, and a Hatred of Dogs?
Naruto with Tessaiga and Inuyashas Robes?

Ohmy...

At least you gave Zabuza the right "clothes".

Very crackficky by now, and a succubus summon, gah!
Arkh Cthuul chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Well, at least it looks like somebody TRYING to look cool.
Which Harry doesnt usually, Shishio never does, and Kenshin and Sojiro rarely do.
So...where does the sudden "Shadowrun Style" come from?
Arkh Cthuul chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Why do I get the feeling Gatou and his empire of dirt have benn ... shall we say "cleaned out"?
As I am a big Fan ovf zabuzas Potential, I DO hope you string him along, but I am not too optimistic. Most people seem to dislike him...just fitting, seeing the 3 swords imo.
Ah well, fun chapter.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
While I have only seen about a dozen Episodes of Ruroni kenshin, the Idea seems like a lot of fun. ;)
omnimon12 chapter 25 . 10/23/2013
This story isn't dead, is it? It's getting interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Sankontesso, what is that attack? I only know InuYasha's moves by the eng names; Iron Reaver Soul Stealer, Blades of Blood, Wind Scar, Backlash Wave, etc.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
But... there aren't even that many succubi IN Negima! ... Unless all the ladies in it have randomly become succubi for the purposes of the fic, in which case WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Question, who is Yuko, and/or what is she from? And while I'm slightly curious about the stuff everyone else grabbed from the trunk, I'm most curious about Sasuke's belt w/sword combo. Although I imagine it'll be expanded upon somewhere in the following twenty-odd chapters.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Your description of when Harry "equips" one of the RuroKen souls sorta reminds me of a reverse form of Yoh and Amidamaru's Spirit Integration from Shaman King. I say reverse because in the Shaman King scenario, it's possible for Shaman or Spirit to assume total control depending on their respective willpower (and indeed, Integration is typically at its most powerful when one of the two DOES dominate the other, although Yoh and Amidamaru managed to achieve the same power just by being 100 percent in sync during a battle), whereas in this case it's the opposite, because neither Harry nor the RuroKen souls can ever achieve complete dominance over another, and their full power is released when they work together as a team.

Sasuke staring at Sakura's butt - while still remaining perfectly in-character - made me lol. And no, actually, you don't suck at fight scenes. Sure, it could've been done better, but by no means would I say that you "stunk" at it. Or at least, you didn't at the time you wrote this chapter.