Reviews for Raikiri Triken: The Three Souls Swordsman
Akalon chapter 21 . 11/25/2007
Care to explain how Hermione suddenly developed a case of Ryouga-itis?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 21 . 11/25/2007
Hanma scares me. I hope Kabuto is dead, that would put a huge dent in Orochimaru's plans. I like how Chachamaru is kick Kankuro's butt!
Infinite Freedom chapter 21 . 11/24/2007
I feel very sorry for Gaara and Temari.
Jax9 chapter 20 . 11/16/2007
Keep Writing!
dragonwings7373 chapter 20 . 10/20/2007
I love theis story it had me rolling on the groundlaphing soo keep it up and PLEAS UPDATE SOON.
IvySnowe chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
Great fic. Freaking insane, but great. I think that pretty much sums it up. Cheers.

~Ivy
NotaPunk chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
LoL I love this story!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
The spirits are funny! And so is Orochimaru!
AyumiFallassion chapter 8 . 10/10/2007
You said that Moldie-Wart is going to get his own sword, right? Holy crap, Snake-dude with the Masamune. The One-Winged Angel rides again!
Blade1986 chapter 20 . 10/10/2007
GOOD LORD! This thing is absolutely hilarious. I can't wait until you post the next chapter of this thing. Keep up with the good work, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
digiwriter1392 chapter 20 . 9/18/2007
Your story is absolutely hilarious! How much longer til Hermione and Ginny manage to find Harry, I wonder. I hope you update this soon!
Kingdark chapter 20 . 7/28/2007
erh, not to nag or anything, but maybe you should reread this chapter because there are several words were you switched letters, I'm to lazy to paste/copy them here.

Anyway, great story, I really laughed a lot until this chapter, a shame that its the last chapter though.

another thing is that things start to get a bit confusing, i know most series/anime, but the few i dont know...

oh well, keep it up

Kenny

Kingdark
Kingdark chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
man, if i dont die before this I reach the last chap (20) then, you did something wrong, c'mon card captor sakura? yugioh? kenshin? INUYASHA?

damn it man, you got the funniest story, i ever read, although what yugioh version are we talking about?

Kenny

Kingdark
Choas Babe chapter 20 . 7/18/2007
Um, you just defined someone who is not Batman. Bats is cool, HOT, mature, mysterious, and kick-ass. I love this. And its Hanabi, not Hinabi.
Yukiko of the Hidden Mist chapter 20 . 7/15/2007
this has got to be one of the MOST funny story i have ever read. i cracked up at each chapter. actually, it was more like almost every sentence. keep writing! please!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »