Reviews for Raikiri Triken: The Three Souls Swordsman
Gustavius3 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I like this, if only you updated. your imagination is more off the wall than mine is so i give no suggestions
darkmist chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
yay musica!
culilan argo chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
please update this off the wall enough to be highly amusing
DustBunnyQueen chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
What show/manga is Elie from?
Ruri Kzalt chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
Such a lovely story. Hope you get some inspiration for it.

Ruri-chan
Ruri Kzalt chapter 20 . 8/2/2011
Hells yeah calvin'd kick his ass!

oh yea and update this one. It's funny.

Gonna finish reading it now.

Keep up the great work.

- ruri-chan

P.s. GO HINA-HIME!
narutofan777 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
soory but you just invollved to many cross overe elements i like the basic idea though
gwonbush chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
Wow...

I know you were not on any substances, the story is too coherent. I am sure your muse was not taking crack. Crack is too tame. SO the question remains: What was your muse taking when you wrote this? The follow-up questions are: Is it illegal? Where can it be acquired? I am not sure if I want to know where you can get it to have some for myself or to destroy it to protect humanity.
garsdal chapter 25 . 10/21/2010
... you're a loony.

a very amusing loony, but a loony none the less.

welcome to the club:D
Grinnerz chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
This might be the most crack fic I've ever read. I don't know where most of the crossover elements come from, or at least don't know much about them, but I like it. I think my favorites are Saotome Tenten and Yami Hinata.
Celexs Draconia chapter 25 . 9/17/2010
this is a very entertaining story, it is a bit confusing to follow at times but it is still a great read. I look forward to seeing more Harry and Co. coming in the future. I like the massive crossover aspect and cant wait to see how you pull everything off. it should be interesting to see the reactions when the four wake up and if Hr/G are still controlled. Keep up the good work.

Cel
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 25 . 3/9/2010

Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 24 . 3/9/2010

Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 23 . 3/9/2010

Sin chapter 25 . 3/7/2010
"My name is Yuna, the voice said. High Summoner of Yevon. Pleased to meet you…" You better not use Holy or something without the victim almost instantly dying. Unless it's a Bijuu or something similarly insane.

Not sure what to think of your modified Imperius Curse. On the one hand it was Voldemort who cast it. On the other it was Voldemort who cast it.. wouldn't he create a new spell if he thought the Imperius Curse lacking? Or perhaps stumble upon an ancient spell in his research for whatever it is he is researching?

"Hermione and Ginny were not going down easy, however, and already both had unleashed ridiculously powerful attacks that they should not be able to do." This is consistent with what has been shown about the Imperius Curse at least. Though I suppose it is slightly different..

I'll be keeping an eye on this again. For a while at least.
437 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »