Reviews for Raikiri Triken: The Three Souls Swordsman
Ran Hoshino chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
You know the only thing I can think of to say in this situation is you are an evil evil person. All I am going to say is great new chapter and update soon.
VB chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
YES! HAKU! Sorry I really like Haku. In fact he and Sojiro would be tied to a chair for the rest of eternity so I could hug and aw them to death. Which doesn't typically happen but really their both just so cute. Anyway looking forward to the rest of the fic. I wonder who will win. Shishio or Kenshin or will Harry and Soj just decide it'd be more interesting to watch the fight and step in at the last minute. So many choices. Update soon.
The Red Dragons Order chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Not much time right now, so all I can say is that I loved it and to update as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what happens next, and it was a wonderful place for Harry to bump into Team 7 and Kakashi! Cya!
korrd chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Great fic. Sojiro wasn't made into a good guy. He decided that for him to truly know who was right he had to take his own path and not follow either Shishio or Kenshin. Can Harry do the Shukuchi of Sojiro? That's where he moves so fast that all you see are explosions from the ground. It's also so fast that he can move up walls without chakra. Will Harry ever use the mugenjin? Zabuza uses a zanbato so this if Harry fights him won't it be a lot like the first fight between Kenshin and Sanosuke where Kenshin dominated? Is the Shukuchi faster than Haku's DIM? This is a really long review so I'll just say update soon and make the next chapter longer.
nantukoprime chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
If I remember correctly, Shishio was such a strong swordsman because of his disease. He felt like he had nothing to lose, so he fought with that much force and unforgivedness (mIght be a word, but im sure you understand), much like a berserker who is not overcome with rage.

My comment most likely does not make sense, I've been studying statistics. That's my excuse.

Can't wait to see what you update next.
The Red Dragons Order chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Hi! Yet another great beggining from you, and I do hope that you'll update this soon - as well as the other fics.

Hmm, Sojiro, Kenshin and Shishio in the same body. Well, that certainly is a sure-fire way to bring on total insanity. Though I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if Hiko and/or Saito were there as well. Can you imagine it? Hiko the self-centered and Saito with his code of honour... :laughs insanely:

Is this going to be a romance between Harry and Hermione or Ginny? Personally I'm not all that into romance (as you can see from my writings), especially if the story totally focuses on the pairing instead of the plot. But if you DO have to put in a pairing, please let it be Hermione. Harry/Ginny is just weird and cliche methinks, espeically since James Potter also married a red-head. Well, it's your call.

Don't worry, I know how it is when you have to juggle more than one story. I haven't updated 'Rings and Medallions' in ages, nor have I updated 'Know Why the Nightingale Sings' in equally as long - if not longer. And my computer's off at the workshop for reparation -.-

Cya soon and keep up the great work(s)!
korrd chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Sorry about no long update on CCH I saw that first. Kenshin broke the nagasone. I chose you for this fic because you are the best. I have the knowledge of HP and RK but I'm no writer. The only way I give long reviews is if the author gets angry at me and I can downright deny their accusations. I really like this style for the fic. For swords Kenshin had the sakabato shinuchi, Shishio had the mugenjin and Sojiro's sword broke so I don't know what he had. Kenshin and Kaoru had a son Kenji. Shishio took over hell with Yume and Hoji. Finally, if Kenshin and Shishio are both in Harry's head ouch... kill. don't kill. And Sojiro is uncertain of who is right and will just give advice like you did. Update soon and see I did give you a long review.
HolyKnight chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
good introduction, and now the elemental question is...

HOW IN THE NINE HELLS HARRY ENDED WITH THE SOULS OF THOSE THREE INSIDE HIM!

AND HOW MOLDYWARTS IS RELATED TO THE SNAKE-PHILE?

that is all...

and are you 100% sure what Harry isn't related to Ranma Saotome or Tenchi Masaki ?

for why he has the same crazy luck than them right now...
Ran Hoshino chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Well, you have done it again Shadow-san. You have managed to write an intuiging well written story that I can not wait to see more of. I like the fact that in the wizarding world Harry is the only one who realises the truth about Voldemort. I also enjoyed how you portrayed Harry's conversation with the three sowrdsman stuck in his head, even if I confess that I was saddened that Hiko has not been included so far. Although I must admit I wonder as to how long before Voldie and Orochimaru here of the Raikiri Battousai and figure out that his descripotion matches Harry.
nantukoprime chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow, you are really moving at a clip. This many stories does let you switch to each when your inspired though. Keep working at it, and it might make you feel better about keeping so many stories active. It might also make you insane, but in my opinion it is six to one half a dozen the other.

I do have to wonder how Harry got three swordsman stuck in his head. I can understand Kenshin and Sojiro (the entire rival idea/dualism), but Shishio? Still, its interesting, and i'll read it.

Oh, and just to piss you off. PAIRINGS!
Trey Miller chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
*blinks*

Screw the other stories: Work on this one.

That being said, I'll say this: WOOHOO!

And with that said, I'll break it down...

Shishio, Kenshin Himura, and Sojiro, all in the mind of... what? 17, 18 year old Harry? Holy hannah, you've gotta explain that in detail.

And am I reading this right? Harry is with Ginny and Hermione? Logical, logical indeed.

Oh, and if memory serves, it was Nagusone Kotetsu that was broken. Could be wrong, but that's what I seem to recall.

Trey

"Hurry up and write some more, dammit!"
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Its a really good start but i will withhold further judgement until your next chapter
Daire-Floresta chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
once again you come up with an interesting idea. keep writng, i like the insanity of some of your stories.
LycanthropicPlushie chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I only know the base facts about the Kenshin story-line, and so far I haven't had any problems following. Though you do seem to enjoy sticking Orochimaru and Voldemort in the same square... Hn, it does work though. Anyway, your stories are really random and cool, so yeah...
Arkeus chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
nice. But weird.

Wonder what it will come to.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »