Reviews for Raikiri Triken: The Three Souls Swordsman
Sin chapter 25 . 3/7/2010
"My name is Yuna, the voice said. High Summoner of Yevon. Pleased to meet you…" You better not use Holy or something without the victim almost instantly dying. Unless it's a Bijuu or something similarly insane.

Not sure what to think of your modified Imperius Curse. On the one hand it was Voldemort who cast it. On the other it was Voldemort who cast it.. wouldn't he create a new spell if he thought the Imperius Curse lacking? Or perhaps stumble upon an ancient spell in his research for whatever it is he is researching?

"Hermione and Ginny were not going down easy, however, and already both had unleashed ridiculously powerful attacks that they should not be able to do." This is consistent with what has been shown about the Imperius Curse at least. Though I suppose it is slightly different..

I'll be keeping an eye on this again. For a while at least.
Sin chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
Voldemort using jedi tricks. That was amusing. I also like how you're not making him weaker to make others seem stronger as so many others do.
Sin chapter 23 . 3/7/2010
I was halfway through a reply to your Deidara example of why "Sasuke is epic!" before deciding against it. I'll just say that Sasuke, while not one of my favorites, was an interesting character pre-time skip. Kishimoto destroyed him. Not so much the "character" part of him as what happens. I almost got into a rant just then..

I am often disappointed for similar reasons when reading or watching something. All because authors use the excuse "it's not for a mature audience", or something similar (the genre is at least almost always used) to explain their shortcomings as an author.

Do you have to use the word "emo" for everything? It's just depressing. A word that became popular, was used for anything and everything even remotely (and sometimes not even related through a relation) negative, and then was not used very often by any person I like to think are acceptable company.. When it was at its peak I felt like a few murders would be a small price to pay for some peace of mind. At least until I came to the realisation that with a motive like that the word would likely be used all over the world (or at least my corner of it) with my name for quite some time..

Having read your AN and gotten in a bad/indifferent mood I'm not so sure how to take how you had Naruto and Sasuke attack.. It's a parody so it's just for fun. But I can't help but thinking about the fact that there really isn't any difference between Naruto's and Sasuke's way of attacking. Except for Sasuke using a few different things that go "boom" instead just the one that you have Naruto do..

"I'm not bashing Naruto here, mind you. It's perfectly in line with how he was in pre-timeskip…" I agree, if a bit simplistic and exaggerated. But that's what parodies do.

The omake looks suspiciously like it was just thrown together in a few seconds..
Sin chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
I have to say that after having read CCS I appreciate your characterization of Yue more. Been meaning to mention that for a while now..
Sin chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Ah, Rave.. I really should've gotten that one.

Anyway, it is amusing. I don't recognize everything, but that's mostly because you're using characters from manga, anime, and games I don't read, watch or play.
Sin chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Musica.. I remember the manga, but I can't seem to recall the title. It was good though.
Sin chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
Decided to take a look at this against, seeing as it's still alive.

Just as amusing as I remembered it being in the beginning. Now I hope the last couple of chapters are more interesting (to me) than what I remembered. I've read a few more manga (Card Captor Sakura included.. for some odd reason) since I stopped reading this so that might help. Who knows?
1WiththeButterfly chapter 25 . 2/26/2010
Dear God, this is just insane!

and i thought i was fairly well versed in Anime/Manga. this sure shuts me up.

Okay, so i understand all the CLAMP, RuroKen, Discworld, Yu-Gi-Oh and a little bit of the Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha, but the rest just went other my head.

oh yeah, and Congragulations! You have been awarded the Golden Ladybug Award for Extreme Quantities of Random
Dragon Man 180 chapter 25 . 2/7/2010
I think Tenten should just go in to Neji room and burn all the male clothes. Though any female clothes Neji wears should be practical and compliment her fighting style. A Mandarin gown is my first choice. Poor Harry, things never go easy for him! But at least Hermione and Ginny should be fine once medical ninja get through with them. I have lost track of the weapons they're using now and their new tenants.
Armichi chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
I'd put Sasuke closer to the Punisher than Batman
Morbious20 chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
Great chapter keep'em coming.
Gundum M chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
lovely chapter.
Ryuus2 chapter 24 . 2/6/2010
Where can I find this Evil Overlord list? I need to brush up on my despicable murder techiques and theories.

Depending onhow things play out, I foree Harry either dead or layed. Regardless, at least he won't be bored anymore. Heh heh heh.
Morbious20 chapter 24 . 2/4/2010
Great chapter keep'em coming .
Anon e Mouse Jr chapter 24 . 2/4/2010
"It is my desire to write something so good I get put on the TvTropes Crowning Moment of Awesome for fanfics."

It's there. Very last one on the page, a moment from "Harry Potter: Raven".

Nice to see you updating again after all this time, by the way. And excellent work with this chapter.

Until next time...