Reviews for Raikiri Triken: The Three Souls Swordsman
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 2/3/2010
Moldywart trying to be a Jedi is just lame looking, he can't even use a more original spell name. Plus, he's more of a Sith Lord than anything, and even then he's wimpier that some guy named Darth Wuss. I think Harry just needs to kiss Hermione and Ginny to get them back to normal so they can get onto the foursome with Temari and him! But Hermione constantly getting lost is getting annoying, how come Ginny keeps letting her get away with it?
Melora chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
kitannawinter chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
i like your idea of how harry would look. i even made a pic. it's not very good but if you want it let me know so i can email it to you.
Ryuus2 chapter 23 . 1/20/2010
Wow...I really called it *checks renctly made reviews* when I said in my review for Akane Tendo Master Detective that you would be updating this.

Now, ranting, because ranting is fun for me and, taken correctly, funny for you. *deep breath* You had more in here about people who want to FIND Harry than Harry! You made more of a mention of him in chapter 22, and that was barely more than a line! This is HIS story for christs sake! I hope the convergence of the Junior Dead-Dummies, the horny lovers, and the OTHER snake-faced-faggot-in-denial returns his status as main character, like the Pein fight did for Naruto in Shippuden. *gasp* that's all.

Sorry if that was a little much, had to get it off my chest.

Keep up the good writing!
Gundum M chapter 23 . 1/19/2010
omnitrix and venom i belife. The first part of this chapter looses something compare to the rest of the fic. The part with temari meeting ginny and heirmione cracked me up. glad you've updated this one.
Necratoid chapter 23 . 1/19/2010
First, I'm assuming Sasuke and Naruto had an undead killing damage flag on their attacks to make the Zomkages be unable to regenerate. This should be clearer. I'm guessing that the one Naruto was fighting did actually regenerate and that caused the beam spam as a retort... I mean he was lucky the guy was undead as the sword won't even effect a living human.

I'm kind of insulted by the logic of your defense of Sasuke's awesomeness in the intro notes... I mean you picked a fight where Sasuke only managed not to get killed... by spamming 9th level spells after running out of chakra from both normal and curse seal two methods of gathering. This is the single worst example of sharingan ignoring the rules everyone else must play by in the series. Look at Sasuke's face in the manga... he doesn't even beileve his own explaination.

Personally, I like to think that Deidara ditched the red cloud's ring on a clone and that is what went nuclear... thus getting him away from the sharingan enforced slavery he was in in the first place, but that is my inner Deidara fanboy speaking. However, if you can point toward a single actual fight that Sasuke is in that he actually won on his own merits against a nonmook... I'd be impressed. The Sharingan gains a new unexplained super ability for little reason, doesn't count. With the Sharigan itself being the end boss and all.
DrTempo chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
IT LIVES! I LOVE this fic, and I am glad to see its return!
Orochigin chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
yay more awesomeness. i am guessing venom.
DualX chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
To make it short Sasuke got eyes that can use the power of gods, he can bend peoples will, use an fire that destroys everything, cast a web of genjutsus so real you don't know whats illusion and whats reality, summon the power of a god, very much like naruto uses all 8 tails of kyuubi, and yet sasuke got full control, and he wont die from using it. And he can use Susanoo with amateratsu, not only that, he have a new technique that from the name either uses a combination of the 3 knows mankeyo jutsus or can summon the dead.

So is it really that strange that Sasuke is stronger then Naruto? Who apperently never had any ninja training before entering the ninja academy. so yeah.
korrd chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
As the reviewer that annoyed you into writing this story and a person who feels Sasuke is a douchebag I feel compelled to respond. For one thing Sasuke is constantly getting power ups with his Sharingan. How many things can it do? Suppress the most powerful Biju? Why not. Have whatever powers Kishi feels it needs for any given situation? Sure. I'll agree Naruto and most of his friends are retards for trying to get Sasuke to come back to Konoha. In my opinion Sasuke is a traitor, traitors deserve to die. End of story.

Aside from that I have a thing against all the so-called ninja in Naruto. The only two that operated like real ninja were those two that hid in the puddle on the way to Wave Country. Everyone else feels the need to fight out in the open. There's no poisoning of food, no assassination, basically nothing that makes them ninja except for their weapons. My problem is with Kishimoto. He creates a world with so much promise then ruins it with the second arc of his story. Turning the moon into a demon? The eye that can do anything? If you want a more vocal feeling of what I mean look at Sarah1281's Naruto fanfiction. Its really funny and pokes holes into a lot of Kishi's story.
Rc1212 chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
Once again, you've made me laugh my guts out! Really need to stop doing that. Thaks for another awesome chapter!
Morbious20 chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
Great chapter keep'em coming.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
The problem I have with Sasuke is we never see him training and he constantly pulls something amazing out of his butt just in time to save his ass. Naruto on the other hand, trains hard and puts in lots of effort.

Do a search for Inuyasha Companion, that is the official site for the series and has lots of info. Choose Miscellaneous, then Oddities, that has all the magic items and attacks.

I love how you brought Sarutobi back, very nice. I can't wait to see Orochimaru's reaction to seeing Sarutobi alive again. I almost feel sorry for Harry, those girls will keep him chained to the bed for weeks.
Youko Rayah chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
*giggle*

ah another Diskworld fan :)

nice touch on the Venom addition.

nice addition, looking forward to more!
Rc1212 chapter 22 . 1/15/2010
My face hurts from silming too much! Laugh out loud funny! Can't wait for more!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »