Reviews for Protecting the Lion
Queen Vegatarian chapter 1 . 9/19
grammar-savvy?! so mean...jk but great story so far...hmph grammar-savvy...yeah right -_-'
pikachu.lollipops chapter 50 . 2/25
One of the best SoS's I've read. That was some amazing and talented work. I can't wait to read it again. \(0)/
trajik007 chapter 50 . 10/15/2013
I don't know if you still read these or not, or even check them, but I had to update my review. It's been years since I first read this fic, and still to this day it's one of my favorite stories. You keep the characters in character for the most part, and the deviancy isn't that noticeable. I've read this story at least three times since the first time, and I love it more and more very time. I'm officially having a PDF made so I can keep it in my kindle archives.
Xunnir chapter 45 . 6/6/2013
That brought tears to my eyes. I thought that the plot was good! :)
Xunnir chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Super hilarious! Ahhaha! Laughed so hard in The exchanges between seifer and squall. Diabolo, i agree with u! Ahhaha!
tigerbunny8 chapter 50 . 4/5/2012
tomowowo chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I want to draw scenes of your stories until my very soul bleeds. Orz I'm so obsessed. I love-No! My feelings for your stories are greater than that. Please keep them on!
Retse chapter 50 . 1/13/2012
I was a little worried at first as I'm not a fan of angst and despressing stuff but I am so glad I read this! The heartwarming chapters definately made up for any angst and it was beautifully written! Thank you for brightening my evening! THANKS!
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 50 . 12/30/2011
Loved the story. I don't think I've reviewed yet either. Anyway, It was really good. Great story. :) I've read it a number of times.
Sakurazu Sayo chapter 50 . 9/13/2011
first time to read a seifer story. i liked it a lot! pretty good and i especially heart the humorous fluff moments!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/26/2011
I've really enjoyed this story so far, even with the grammatical mix-ups. But this mess with the French and Japanese, especially the part where Squall calls Seifer "baka," just SCREAMS weeaboo. I realize this story is several years old, but you should really probably fix that. I promise you, it detracts from your whole story.
netoroski chapter 50 . 6/17/2011
WOW! I absolutely adored this series! It was by far the most engrossing and endearing FFVIII fanfiction I’ve ever read. I found myself unable to tear myself from the screen, and stayed up all night reading it. This story has all the right amounts of action, comedy, fluff, romance and hot steamy sex! The dialogue was refreshingly witty, and you really brought all the characters to life with their incredibly insightful inner monologue. I especially loved Seifer and Squall's adorable bantering, as well as Irvine's growing infatuation on Squall *squeals*

You are an amazingly talented writer! Thank you so much for posting this!

I hope you continue writing more Seifer and Squall fics! 3
Jen chapter 50 . 6/6/2011
What a gorgeous story. I'm so glad I found this and "Strings Attached" (even if I was years late :)), and I could hardly stop reading for days until I finished both. You crafted a very engaging (and believable, imo) storyline for what could have happened after the ending of FFVIII; it was a good blend of action, suspense, humor, angst, and fluffiness, and I was surprised to realize at the end how much happened in such a short time. I really enjoyed the emotional intensity of the SxS scenes, and got a good giggle out of Squall's apparent Helen of Troy syndrome and (as with any well-written SxS fanfic) Seifer's big uncensorable mouth. :D Seriously, you are one of only a few SxS fanfic writers I've found who consistently turned out such quality pieces. Loved it!
ALEX chapter 50 . 4/30/2011
BEST FANFIC (FOR THESE TWO) EVER! Thankyou so mcuh for writing this amazing!
alex chapter 40 . 4/30/2011
I've been doing nothing except read this ALL DAY now despite the fact that i have coursework, exam revision etc...very addcitive and very wonderful, well written and its keeps you glued! I'll be read your other works!