Reviews for Awaken, yet Dead
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I just want to kill Sesshoumaru the selfish jerk off bastard. He deserved all the pain he suffered in the end though it was sad.
RubyJeweler chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Fabulous angst story. Made me teary-eye...Lol.
Murdered-Rose-Dripping-Crimson chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
sad i like it though
gummyworms08 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
it made me cry so much! i love it! sesshomaru is an idiot!
phxjkr88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Your a great writer. I loved this story.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
keep it up
Magnificent kaos chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
wow I think that was almost perfect to a "T" I mean sad and thats what its supposed to be good job.

Drawkcab chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This is a story that could become twisted in the cloth of time. Classic, heart breaking, and lovely. I tale of true star crossed lovers. Grammar errors are in this so have a beta look over this ok? The love of many people could be in this story. May the same love be placed in all your works. If so you will be know well by all.

boodyhell16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
That was a VERY good story...a good unhappy
Jessie chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Fluffy deserved what he got
sesshyholic chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
this is one of the saddest stories i ever read ..made me cry a little but it was good none the less
eternity313 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
that was so beautiful!
AkumaRule chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I like this story very much, it was so sad. Can you make long sequel that not a oneshot. I know I'm asking to much, but can you plz. make a sequel where Kagome is a incarnation and ward to Inutashio, her son. And also Inutashio know already about his ward. Also Sesshoumaru is Kagome incarnation's teacher in high school and his suspected about Kagome incarnation, that it was Kagome. ACKK! I don't know how you're going to write it. PLZ. PLZ. make sequel. I really like happy ending.
pricelessprincess chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
kira tenshi chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I thought that this story was so sad and very beautifully writen, I love these kinds of one-shots.