Reviews for A Rose Is A Rose But A Cherry Blossom Is Much More
kiko280 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
When will u update?
kiko280 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Is there a name when men r unable to reproduce like for example women is barren?
paigeydoll chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
I really love this story! Sakura and kakashi are so cute together and I can't wait to see where else you take this. i also admit to wanting to see some itasaku action. We haven't yet and i can't wait for it!

please keep going with this. You're a very talented writer and I like the storyline.
Laurie chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
I like this. I wonder what will happeb.
Karen chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
i loved the story but if i'm not asking fo to much are you going to continue with the story i really like to see whats going to happen even with kakasaku & sasuke... :)
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
Really hope you update the next chapter soon.

It is funny.

Let's just hope that Kakashi's nails won't be painted black like a emo or a goth.
Elise chapter 13 . 2/13/2008
i love this serie! and that is funny! i can image kakashi,with nail polish...and me laughing somewhere in the distance..
Waffle Crisp chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
great story
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
omg that was so great!that was one of my favorite stories EVER.

And yes,the nail polish thing was very funny.

it would have been hilarious if she really painted kakashi's nails.

hah.
review chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
This is an awesome story! Please update it. I think it's a really good story.
MissAX chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
great! hurry and UPDATE!
Alanna The Lionness chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
oro oro! this is yet another story of your's that i really like. i must say that your oneshots along with this are a bit of a pass time to me. though admittedly i only have one more story of your's to read. antiways please update!

~Lionness~
Mrs Hatake chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Cute fic, plz add more chapters!
josh chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
umm im not a member and i dont know if this is gonna get through AND i dont know how to do a review, but i like it so far, keep it up
Kotone111 chapter 13 . 3/17/2007