Reviews for Dark Eyes
Snowstorm chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Great story! You are a gifted writer i love your to read more of your stories. Hannon le (thank you).
Soap1 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Sweet and lovely story!
UnScrambled chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
This was an excellent fic. I loved it!
Avonmora chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I loved it. I can't deny that I laughed out loud when I read Eomer's phrase "bema's balls!" and I hope you won't mind if I use it in my own Eomer story that I intend to write. Also I was very impressed with your love scene. It was very tasteful, but at the same time exciting. I absolutely love this story!

Happy writing,

b5delenn chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
I have read several of your stories and I love them all, I put you amongst my favorites.
Glory Bee chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
How lovely to read this charming and super romantic story Frigg, you are a very good writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories. So nice to have very little angst and a happy ending for my favorite LOTR couple :)
Vonlenska chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Awesome fic, sweetheart! :D
Lady-Finwe chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
AWSOME that was the best eomer and lothy story ive ever read wow u did good :) abit confused how it suddenly went into the future but hey it work well, :) great writing:) peace
nicraydoi chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
it's a good thing too that they're finally going home, together, to get married... and to share their wedding night together. Holey cow. I've read many Eomer and Lothiriel stories, but never have I seen them so... oh, what's the word... horny? lol!

: )
nicraydoi chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
just found this story... very well-written. you know your lotr facts... i love it.

: )
Maddsy chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Omg i really love this stroy,,well done!
catinthehat007 chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
sweet romance, you might want to put a space here in this last chapter betw/ present and past/future so it's a lil less confusing, like three* or something, just a suggestion
silme33 chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Love this story frigg, any chance of anymore masterpieces from you in the very near future? . silme
rossui chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
So sweet and lovely. I'm so happy to have discovered your fiction.
Bellicose chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
This is definitley one of my absolute favorite Lord of the Rings stories. I love it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »