Reviews for Forever Mine
CaylieJelly chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
Even after reading this twice (the first time was a long time ago), I still find your work so beautiful. This is the best reincarnation fic. Kenshin and Kaoru truly deserved each other. :)
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Just reading Kaoru's tandem with Enishi sets my blood into boiling. I hate how others would say that he's gorgeous. Don't say I have odd taste but I don't find him handsome at all! I don't like him. Out of all the psychos I watched he is the worst looking (in my opinion), though the ones I are not really that many.
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
seem interisting
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
Ah It's so nice to stumble across a nicely written AND finished story once in a while
3 days of procrastinating on homework and assignments brought me to the end of this short story C':
it's beautiful
even though I'm not a big fan of time related stories, the fluffy and lovely relationship built here is wonderful C':
I love how even though there were complications, there were times Kaoru/Enishi were reminded of the love they had of each other. It really shows a more human side of Enishi of this 'period'.
However, the time/reincarnation thing is driving me nuts xD just because it's quite unfair how Kenshin is the only 'immortal' one that lives for more than a century, he comes in and starts unlocking memories of everyone else and stuff starts getting complicated, not to mention why only the previous life memories? why not all the waaaay back? like prehistoric memories or something? and partner relationships? They're determined only 128 years ago? That's just weird. it's just.. time paradoxes yea.. time paradoxes. :B
I mean.. wouldn't it really complicate things... if everyone started remembering things... just because... someone says the 'secret' word? hmmnn... I guess..

but anyways great story :'D I had a great time reading this!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
I loved it. Wish i could read more stories like this one.
Toondoon chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Awww I really enjoyed this, thank you for writing this :)
pinaydilag chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
Every chapter is worth the read! Thank you so much for sharing this story. It's very good.

Unfortunately, Enishi had to be the bad guy here without further adieu. I really felt bad for him in this story. And if there's anything I would like to change, I would have hoped Megumi would not withhold the farewell (saying he still love her) he had for Kaoru. I wanted to give him at least the courtesy to let his feelings out. It doesn't have to be reciprocated; just be known nonetheless.

Also, I would have thought Kenshin will even exceed himself having lived that long. You might think otherwise and maybe you're right, but to my mind, I would assume him to be even invincible in the modern day. You're Kenshin here is still very good, though. Thank you.

I realize that this was written some time ago, more than a couple of years, right? Anyway, I really had a good laught when I came across the 'old man' Myojin having named Satoshi. To my mind I thought, that was interesting name choice. Then when a ramen guy named Matsumoto came to the story, I said maybe this is not coincidence after all. Haha. Arashi Ohno-kun and Bambino Matsujun is in the story! LOL. I'm a Sakurai Sho big fan, by the way.

If I have more time, I will look into your other stories. Maybe if you have that Enishi-Kaoru done, I will read that, too. Happy writing!

Pinay
WolfishPennings chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
This was a tale I enjoyed very much. I hope you allways have a happy muse.
shioncagalli2317 chapter 20 . 4/24/2010
a beautifully written story!
SRAS9 chapter 20 . 10/1/2009
Great story! Very good work! Keep writing!
Nadya Lubov chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
aw, that was a good story :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
This story is so great so far :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
This story is really interesting so far :) Ok, on to reading more _x
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Aw this story is so good so far :) Can't wait to read more :)
KitLDA chapter 20 . 8/6/2009
I absolutely adored your story! In a fortunate-unfortunate type of adoration I've managed to bloodshot my eyes from gawking at the computer screen for so long :) This is a definite favourite, and I hope to continue reading your stories. Thank you for the peaceful reading time, and for a piece well written as to continuously captivate my full attention.

Kit