Reviews for Christmas Ghosts
icyblast68101 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
that was awesome!
Silver Celestia chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Aw man! This is awesome! This is the best Christmas story I've read so far. And I wanna ask, do Bonnie ever get Danny's phone number? *grins* and I can't wait to what happened to Vicky!

Love your story very muach!
PhantomSorcerer06
inviso-bella chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
that was crule to YB
Sherman and Company chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh my god.
I read this story over year ago and had to sort through literally hundreds of similar but lesser stories to find it again.
Definitely my favorite Danny phantom story- maybe ever ;)
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
An Enjoyable Read!
AnnAisu chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Aww...that was pretty sweet! Nice job!
syd004 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Best Christmas fic ever
AwesomeDragonGirl chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
This is an extremely good story! It is well written and has a good plot and everything! I'm just glad I knew about all the shows to read it; I was about to not read it because I don't know them all that well but did anyway!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Great story. You really tied everything together in a nice package, you know?
DarkAngelAdisynne chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
awww! that is FREAKING ADORABLE! *giggles*
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
This story was awesome! You made it so original with having more than just one scrooge, and using Youngblood was genious! And your character interaction was so fun to read, i really loved reading this story and i didn't stop reading it til i finished.

oh and when Clockwork was talking about how Bonnie would meet Danny again, is that really going to happen? I mean are you going to write a sequal type thing to this? Cuz i hope ya do!
OnFireGeek chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
ohmigosh! this is the most EPIC thing ever! soooo awesome! i think you really did all of the 'scrooges' justice, and the backstories really made them all seem more human. the whole 'ghosts of xmas time' thing was sheer brilliance. i think that the fact that cosmo and wanda could see danny was a great plot addition, and i was wondering if it would be okay if i took that idea and ran with it? i won't if you wanna pursue that for yourself, but i think i could have some fun with it...great story! you make the christmas season all the more cheery!
Kirani56 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Whoa. Has it really been six years from when you last updated? Curse you Charles Dickens 4 not adding any more ghosts in "A Christmas Carol"! THIS IS TOO GOOD FOR A NOMAL HUMAN BEING! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE!
Agent LightDarke chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Pretty cool. Can i please use this idea on other charachters in different stories or cartoons? Pretty please?

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds.

Agent LightDark out.
lokobookworm95 chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
You should totally write a sequel! You know, like actually do the Kim Possible thing. That would be totally cool! (By kim possible thing, I mean actually having one of Kim's enemies bring Danny to Middleton. Just in case I wasn't clear.)