Reviews for Misunderstandings
xzzzz chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I almost stop reading in chapter 3 cus I am kinda bored with kakashi and sakura characters. good plot though but definitely not my type of story.
ScarecrowDT chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
God, that was really good :) I really understand Sakura, although she is so confused herself. Its wonderful, thank you very much for writing this. It seems like after reading this I understand myself a bit more.
always-kh chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
huh i wasn't a huge fan of the ending (a little...sappy? maybe. but still not so bad) but the rest was good.
always-kh chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
oh wow i really liked this chapter all the feelings and things are so true and well done.
always-kh chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
another good chapter. i like the interaction.
always-kh chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
good chapter. i like the way it's presented; it's a little confusing but good.
Codry chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
the best from the best ;)
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Creepy that she kept calling hims "sensei', but still a very good read.

-Angel
asakura4ever chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
gd story la...a bit oc tho
Kureneko chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
OMG This is one of the greatest Kakasaku fics that I've ever read! ..The way you wrote this story, was just .. Beautiful! Keep up writing good fics like this! :D
Tsumira chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
First off, GREAT fic. Kakashi and Sakura...wouldn't see that one coming. Normally I don't read these romantic kind of stories, but this actually has substance.

My only complaint, is that I broke my kunai gouging out my eyes at the end of your first chapter. You might want to relook at the language you used. Last time I checked, the f word isn't exactly used in any teen rated movies or stories. I don't even think it's used in teen manga either. Meh, otherwise it's just fine. I've seen worse.

I REALLY love the Utena reference. _ I might just have to check out some more of your fics.
Kitsune Kit chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
This is a DAMN good story! I especially liked the line about Kakashi looking beautiful when he cries.
Melissa Norvell chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Wow, that wa very interesting indeed. True, this isn't your typical KakaSaku, but I love it. I can't believe that it's over. It kind of makes me sad...Ah well,it was wonderful anyway. See you in fanfiction.
Lady Enomis chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
I really liked this story. Look forward to reading your other work
mabuimiyoko chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
o wow... this was so... good

you managed to make me feel embrassased, rejected, guilty, fustrated and angry... you were able to make readers feel what the characters did... and for that i envy you...

lovely story. see you next fanfic.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »