Reviews for For Good
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
aw, thats so cute! and also awesome! i love the idea of nessa actually giving elphaba the shoes. i love stories where more people than just glinda are nice to elphaba. i cant wait to read more of your stuff :)
Cattiggular chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I luv it already!

seems flinda-y :)

it is a booksical? thats my guess, but im not sure.

**jgirl
OtakuGamerGirl chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
I'm loving this story, great job. I take it the wizard isn't evil in this one...which would be a nice change to the evil maniacal dictator everyone turns him into. um...is this gonna be a Gelphie fic, I actually like those, but if not, I'm still loving it anyways.
vbbaby818 chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
O good story! PLEASE hurry up and update this story! And I'm just gonna assume that this is Gelphie...since they both said I love you multiple times..But if I'm wrong plx correct me.
vbbaby818 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Hey I have a question...Is this Gelphie? or is this gonna be Gelphie? Just to let you know I do NOT have a problem with it. I'm just wondering.
ElphabaThropp95 chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
*waits for more*
vbbaby818 chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
u HAV 2 continue this story...i wanna c how elphie and glinda's relationship grow in2 gelphie
KelpayLuv chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
continue
KelpayLuv chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
continue please!
msgalinda chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
Why would they go see the Wizard if Galinda was so afraid of him in the previous chapters. They both seem to be so skeptical about the dreams and the Wizard, it seems odd that they'd turn around and think he's the solution.
MusicalElphie chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
Please Please review soon!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Musical Elphie
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
okay I reviewed now update!

I loved it, I can't wait to see how things go, keep writing!
Squeaky Phantom chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Interesting. I can't wait to red more. I'm wondering will this be an Elphaba/Glinda story. Well i guess i'll just have to read more. Please update soon.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
I liked it, I'm really glad you updated. I love the shared dream thing, and that they're trying to figure out what it means. However I am a little confuzzeled now because I thought Glinda didn't want to go to the Wizard because of her dream? Has she just managed to convince herself that the dream wasn't real and that the Wizard isn't the bad word he is in the dream or what?

I really loved Glinda's version of events, her paper just sounded very Galinda-ish. Elphaba wasn't quite as in-character so you'll wanna watch that. I'm likin' the way you're portraying their friendship thusfar. But I have to wonder are you setting up for Gelphie or Galindaba or whatever it's called these days? I hope not, especially since this seems to be mostly musical based and I'm rather partial to their sisterlike bond, not to mention Fiyeraba.

Anyway, I'm really lovin' this, I can't wait to see how things in the Emerald City go now that they've glimpsed what we see as their future. Fabulous job, keep writing I can't wait for more!
aa chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
Glinda- I mean, Galinda- already forgot the part in the dream with the wizard and Emerald City! ? She should've remembered... looks like the future for now isn't altered.