Reviews for My Fault
Anonymous Human chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
Interesting chapter. My respect for Uo's mother has been dropping here and there and completely gave way this chapter. At the moment I'm trying to figure out what Uo intends to do. I'm looking forward to seeing how Kyo and Yuki are faring and I'm wondering how Tohru, Hanajima, and the others are doing.

A comment if I may: I took the liberty of skimming through the rest of the story once again just to refresh my memory and have reached the conclusion that, unless I am gravely mistaken, Uotani still doesn't know about the beads and the reason for them. The only reference I was able to find to that issue was in Chapter 5. (Please correct me if I'm mistaken: I was, after all, skimming.) I don't know if that will be even remotely important in the long run, and I don't think Kyo would willingly remove them. But who knows.

Keep writing.
cajun-beauty chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
Awn, bad Mimi, you made Uo cry. Tsktsk
cajun-beauty chapter 21 . 8/11/2007
Dude...Kyo with black hair. That could either look really bad or really good.
w chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
you have 60 reveiws now kay update now kay
Anonymous Human chapter 20 . 8/1/2007
This story seems to be coming along nicely and I'm anxious to see what happens next. But I will confess that Ayame's monologue with regard to the sign bewildered me and took a long time to read. I look forward to the next installment.
Aliki chapter 20 . 7/30/2007
I love it. I've only just started reading Fruits Basket, but may I say how much I like this fic? And I see Arisa and Kyo as a very interesting pairing- I'm glad you wrote this lovely story to it. I can tell by reading through the chapters that your writing had really improved from the first time- And I'm sure it'll improve more.

That said, one last note- Poor Kyo-Chan. D
cajun-beauty chapter 20 . 7/29/2007
Lol, Unreliable narrators and Arisa said she loved Kyo! Woot!
sasuke5010 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Loved it hope you can do more stories like this also i love your work on the whole story
watevr chapter 18 . 4/19/2007
KWL! i know i havn't commented in ages, but here it is now!

poor kyo :(, its sad to read stuff like that about him.. lets hope he gets out soon! *hint*

btw, "Shigure’s too risky to trust, but Hatori seems to have a conscious", i think you mean conscience. conscious means to be awake. lol oh well, the story's still amazin!
akaiihana chapter 18 . 4/14/2007
"Shigure’s too risky to trust, but Hatori seems to have a conscious."
ckelliott chapter 18 . 4/7/2007
:D

E gads.

I've been reading your story since fourp.m.

four hours!

BUt mind you i had distractions.

THis is an awesome story.

really.

so keep it up.

-Kamura
Teh Trickster chapter 18 . 4/7/2007
Hi! Love your plotline! Interesting to actually read about Kyo/Arisa!

So far so good! Like your characterisation of Arisa and Kyo, and they way they finally got to love each other. Good characterisation on Akito as well, showing both his good and bad characteristics.

However, there should be more time Kyo should spend being alone before Yuki visits him, that part is going too fast. It would be better if you developed Kyo's character during his confinement first, and increasing his urge to run outside and talk to people first.
cajun-beauty chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
You broke Kyo, you bastard (not really, it just sounds good...) Poor confused Arisa...
Cortamone chapter 16 . 2/26/2007
50, 0? that's awesome! I'm so proud of you! L

ah i ned to see what happes to my poor kyo!

Ah, and I just love the development between Tohru and Yuki! It's so cute! :D
aya harushino chapter 16 . 11/18/2006
Well done! The characters' points of view were beautifully written. I especially like Kureno's POV update soon
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »