Reviews for My Fault
cajun-beauty chapter 16 . 11/5/2006
This is seriously good, all the characters are very well-written and I hope you update soon!
cajun-beauty chapter 15 . 8/4/2006
Awn...Run, Kyo, Run. I hope he manages to stay free.
Cortamone chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
Love.

Just Love.

The.Hoppy chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
From the beginning of Kureno's dialog until the end of the chapter, I counted thirty-three words ending in 'ly'. That wasn't so bad, eh? Anyway, I'm glad you finished this chapter. I was hanging off every word of the last one, but for some reason this one left me with a sense of finality. Must have been the last line.
cajun-beauty chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
Awn...thats so sad, I hope Kyo manages to get out of the bargin!
cajun-beauty chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Woot! High School Girls, High School Girls, High School Girls, All for me, High School Girls! My friends and I love that song!
thatgirlsagenius chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
This is so sad...i just wanna cry now...excuse me...
thatgirlsagenius chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
I really love this story! It's different, but really good!
The.Hoppy chapter 14 . 7/2/2006
Today is 'minor correction day' because even though I know you know what these are supposed to be, you must not have noticed them before you submitted it. First off- 'Any who the fuck brought a knife', would be 'and'. 'last full day I’ll get to spend with Kyo… while, before I leave, that is.' would either be 'well, before I leave;, or 'for a while. Before I leave, that is.' Those being taken care of- *glomp* You're back! Was it fun? I hope your exams went alright. In my opinion, the flashback worked fine.
Seed-of-Flame chapter 14 . 7/2/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter!

V FLAME V
watevr chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
Please continue, its so good! Hopefully you'll write about Kyo kicking Yuki's ass!
Edakumi chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
Aw...angst! I love it! .

I just don't usually like KyoxArisa. But you made up for that by making the rest excellent! .
beautifulhate chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
How dare you make Kyo lose the fight! Waah! Poor Arisa, young love torn apart. Continue!
Kandora-sama chapter 13 . 5/22/2006

Kyo! No!

Akito! You Bitch!

But anyway, good writing skills and I love how this is working out. Great plot. I give you an A!
Seed-of-Flame chapter 13 . 5/20/2006
Ah! No! I have to wait a month! A whole month...*sigh*

I loved the up-date! Esp. Yuki's reaction to being told. I cna't wait for more!

V FLAME V