Reviews for My Fault
The.Hoppy chapter 13 . 5/19/2006
Wow, what a way to leave it. So, how'd the championship go? And the Math thing? Washington is good. However, the month thing is bad. Oh well. Make the next one worth the wait.
kyorocks chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
good story. (sry bout your tree.)
beautifulhate chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
If Kyo doesen't win that fight I am going to burst into tears! Update soon and don't hurt poor kyo!
akaiihana chapter 12 . 5/3/2006
i like the way that you tell the story form evryone's different points of view. it's really good! i mean, you're the first writer whose fanfic i've read who tells the story entirely from different perspectives. keep it up! :)
beautifulhate chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
This has suck a melancholy feel to it. You have written this fic beautifully. I'm only hald way through, but plan to continue reading tomorrow. Update!
The.Hoppy chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
Woot, a mention. I wish he didn't hate Shigure, but then again...he wouldn't be in character if he didn't. Anyway, it's alright if it takes you a while to update, cause at least you are. Some people just let their stories die.
The.Hoppy chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
You reviewed my story. -insert glee here- I definately like this story now, the way you write your characters is interesting. Shigure is actually one of my favorites, because you never know what he's really thinking. Can't wait for the next update.
The.Hoppy chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
I express my deepest sympathy at the death of your tree brought about by a little kid with scissors. Poor tree. Poor scissors.
The.Hoppy chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
Hn. The poems are cute. And I like this pairing, so I'll keep reading the story. I thought the first chapter was a little rushed, but it's still good.
Mizuki hikari chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
continue
BlooVeggieStix chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
*le gasp* heheh

I feel loved! no j/k

Her mom...x.X Please update soon! hehehe...sorry, i cant really think straight right now!
Lumias chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
good to see an update.
taylor chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
i really like it arisa and kyo rule
Edakumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I didn't read the story, but for the sake of all your fans, I'm making the 20th review so that you can continue writing. Thanks! -bows-
Lumias chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Nice to see an update, as for the name i would suggest not changing it, My Fault still fits the story as that's what the begining is about, and even if she begins to get better like in this chapter that aspect is still there to her she is merely starting to move on. Whatever you do good chapter look forward to more.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »