Reviews for My Fault
Seed-of-Flame chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
This si a great story! I love it! Can't wait for mroe.

Uo/Kyo is oneof my fav. pairings.

V FLAME V
Lumias chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
Ah, so your tree died in similar circumstances to my English Paper. Only rather then scissors being by the resident demon spawn, the girl decided to devour it. (Last time i ever wrote out an assignment before typing it on a computer.

As for the chapter, it's great, and Shigure is a hard character to write, (he can be a complete goof one second, then a very serious understanding person the next, and then go to a cold hearted manipulative (Expletive Deletive), but your shigure seems to be a well written one so far. Good Work, post soon.
Pianodiva88 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Dear Mayuko-chan

Wow! What a totally awesome story. I really loved it, it was brilliant writing- In a depressed sort of way. I liked the ending... it was so sudden.

And I really like stories that have love in them. The only fault I could find with the story was that it was too short.

Sincerely,

Piano diva88
Lumias chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
(sorry i'm not logged in but everytime i try lately my internet crashes) Another good chapter a little short, but it does talk about the darker aspects of Kyo and the sohma's so it makes you wonder whats gonna happen next with everything that is going on.

P.S. Sorry about your tree.
steeldriver chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
Its was great...i loved it and the poem was great too

tell me anyother stories u wrote and ill be on my way to read it
BlooVeggieStix chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Cool! I luved the poems! They're really good! *cheers* And the story! Hehe... keep it up!
Lihi edelman chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
your poems are very nice!##!##!

keep doing it... ) !

i wish you a good weekend!

bye bye... lihi! (CJA)
Lumias chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Another great chapter up, I'm usually not one to read poetry but what you had up fits the story well and is well written and the story it self is still very nicely done. Keep it up
Rakal chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Once again, you're excellent with emotions and descriptions. There weren't so many grammar mistakes here, too, so that's also good. You're actually a pretty good writer - keep it up! You portray feelings and settings very nicely, so if you work on a few other areas a bit, you'll definitely improve greatly! Nice job!
BlooVeggieStix chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
I never really thought of how different Tohru/ Yuki and Kyo/Arisa really are... wow...

Um, keep it up and please update soon! -
BlooVeggieStix chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Wow...*claps* Keep it up!
BlooVeggieStix chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
...cool! Luved your chappie! *goes to read the rest*
Lumias chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
While lacking any Kyo or Uotani moments, it was still a good chapter, Yuki had the right amount of self-loathing and it showed the way i always considered Yuki to be when dealing with Kyo. (they are both stuborn and uncaring of the others pov) Tohru was perhaps just a little to worried, but still that is Tohru's basic reaction to things. As for Shigure, i love it when people get his half perverted weirdo half deep wisdom and intellect character down and you managed to do that quite well. Update soon.
Lumias chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Hey good story. Looking forward to next chapter.
pinksnow chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
that was nice!will be waiting for the third chappie!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »