Reviews for Anime Vs Manga
Frost687 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Introduce Manga!Hohenheim to Anime!Envy. Poor Hohenheim...
gamerright11 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Excellent! in my opinion the anime is funny but has a stupid ending. The manga has more action and the plot even's out with the story I mean in the anime on about the 4 episode we knew ed didn't like to kill but look what happens and then he claims later on that he didn't kill anybody!
ClosetFMAfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is brilliant! Manga wins all the way :D And technically, Manga Ed would be taller than Anime Ed because in the Manga we see him progressively getting taller and taller while in the Anime he doesn't seem to grow at all.

LOVED IT
Insane-Emi-Chu chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Manganites beat the Animetors by a long shot. Everyone knows that!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
XD OMG, Sloth wins at conversation, though Scar is a close second. (How bothersome...) And I'm sure Pride was distracted by Kimblee is laughing his evil head off from the irony of Wrath and the anime Bradley and Wrath's conversation. Too bad we didn't get to see Van Hohopimp's reaction to his anime counterpart, but you can't fit too much more win in a crackfic.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOl, that was a really funny story. I love how you put all the differences on the table at once. It was interesting to read to say the least. I really enjoyed that! And I think your right, the Manga would win! LOl, those guys have been through a lot more.
Painter'sTape chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I totally agree

MANGA FTW!

Teh Anime Sux

though, you know, brotherhood shows promise...

yeah

anyway

This is awesome ;3
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is the funniest thing I have ever read, well one of the funniest anyway. Do do wish you had used Rose though. Manga!Rose is very different from anime!Rose and it'd be funny to see manga!Ed's reactions to anime!Rose's love for him. Other than that, this was great!

I say Manga wins!
Meso the Hanyu chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Poor Ling's all alone XD Though in episode 15 there was this military dude that looked like Ling wearing Greed sunglasses!

Manga pwns, especially because of the way Greed died in the anime, when he never technically died in the manga, because manga-Greed is made of win like that.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
LOL, “Human! My god, you really do suck!” And, "At once, they both asked, 'Lust, Can I eat him?'” That is so Gluttony. ;

As far as the homunculi go, the anime failed worst on Sloth; good grief, manga-Sloth makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE than that "watery tart" in the anime. (Sorry for the Monty Python quote; couldn't resist.)

I like the explanation behind Al much better in the manga.

ROFL at the Roys crushing on each other.

Oh for heaven's sake, Dante _would_ fall in love with Father... XD

I agree, anime Scar can be pathetic.

Yep, the mangaites win. I think you did a good job speculating on their interactions.
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
hahah I had thought about the anime meeting the manga for a while, and then I found this fic! Yay! XD

The manga beats the anime so much! At least the old one, dunno about the new anime yet.. It seems ok.
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
*bursts into hysterical laughter*

That was EPIC. Oddly enough, I'm working on one like this too, except it goes through all the episodes of the (previous) anime and is in script form...it's hard to explain, but it's pretty funny.

Anyway, I totally agree with you. At least there's a new anime!
Kendrix chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Funny. But u should have picked on the fact that Anime-Envy is Eds and Als Half-Brother. I like the Anime better because it's more dramatic, and I think the villains are more well developed. But hey, to each his own XD
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
AAHAHAHHAHA!Hahhah... Oh damn this is an awesome concept ahh I love this.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 8/24/2008