Reviews for RFR: What Hurts With Love
rachel eckstein chapter 15 . 3/3/2008
hey i just read it plz write more
brokenwriter chapter 15 . 1/24/2007
Finally! I'm so glad that you posted more to the story, i was starting to get a little worried that you had forgotten about your readers... lol, keep it up, i really like your story.
Rachel eckstein chapter 15 . 1/24/2007
wow your are starting it up again i'm glad hey email me kay
rachel eckstein chapter 11 . 1/24/2007
dude plz write more
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Oh...cool story. I Haven't read much of it, I'm kind of busy right now. I actually wasn't look to read a new fic just right now, I was just posting a chapter of my RFR fic and checking to see if it had moved up to the top of the page yet and your story caught my eye. I hope you continue with this story, it's a good one.
jhhhhjfjk89 chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
I love it please post more soon.
purplesparkleypanda chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
O ALEX LOVES TRAVIS! lol :)

I like this story a lot, pretty original . . . I think I'm repeating my previous review tho. lol I hope more ppl read your story and you get more reviews tho! you deserve it. nice work.

Thea
purplesparkleypanda chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Nice little story you have going here! lol four chapters in one day! WOW! I love the plot line, good idea. Nice OC . . . I suck at those but you did pretty good with doing it. It's hard adding another DJ into the mix tho! :) Gotta get used to that one. can't wait to see who wins the contest! Keep this one going! ;)

Thea