Reviews for I love you, but she
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
what a mess, and that cold beer really sound like a good start before i read the next chapter...
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
i need a beer right about now...i so wasnt expecting that...well ok, maybe part of me kinda knew but, mostly im shocked
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
i shall never understand relationships. not now, maybe not ever...how can you love someone? yet hurt them so badly later? gyah! there seem to be no correct answers for love..
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
major explosion coming right out...
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
add HarukaMichiru to the already explosive mix a very out of control situation
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
ah...i wonder if this is the end for Rei and Makoto?
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
opps...wonder how they are going to get out of this?
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
cute is all i can say for Rei and Makoto, but wonder how Minako would fit into thier realtionship..i hope Rei and Makoto dont get broken up
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
interesting, gotta say that..and Rei and makoto? cute!
jenny chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
HAHAHA! in yur face rei! hurray for minako and makoto! best sailor moon couple ever! great great story!
rei chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
ok now i loved this story it was so good your so kool bein ablle to write this i wanna write one but i dont kno how to start it m i always knew rei and makoto would be together aahh but i cant belive she let rei go if i was her i would never let her out of mi sight...but thats jus me anyways great stroy!
rei chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
ownderful wonderful wonderful so far i love it kep it up!
xXIsolatedDraknessXx chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
hey awsome story plz write more chapter

if ur r riting a sequel plz do plz hurry with it

i luv ur story Bye_
Baxter chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
See a simple solution would be Rei is hot for Mina too, and they all have a threesome, but I guess the world ain't perfect. Good ending to a great story!

Baxter
Amnesia Nymph chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
Uh i ...and then..I really thought you were going to make Makoto stay with Rei in the end! I was so decieved! Great last chapter , too bad it ended so soon already, I really got hooked to this fic..i'm also glad to see this eventually turned out to end up with this couple, I like Minako and makoto together more...Well all i can say is , this was (still is) a great fic, i hope to see more of your work soon my friend...until then , take care!

~ Amnesia nymph