Reviews for Stigmata
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 15 . 4/4
oh... oh goodness... my eyes are leaking! is that supposed to happen!?
13ier chapter 15 . 3/30
although I'm not quite sure if you still are connected to your account here I'd like to just say that this was beautifully written
brynn.brigham chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
No words can describe how great and epic this was!
Bobby chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
This story is awesome. I love seeing dark Harry docs where the writer isn't a sack of shit who can't understand how writing works.
Ashinia chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
What can I say that hasn't already been said? Beautiful story
lightwalnut64 chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
So fucking good oh my god! I wish from the bottom of my heart that there was a sequel, this is brilliant! The bsst of all at least to me is Harry's powers, I just looooove rain and thunder and I always dreamed of controlling it; its so effing cool lol anyway Great fanfic, really! Thanks for this
stars in the sky102 chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Love the last sentence Harry says to Draco.
Lama chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Awesome!
I totally loved this story it was so, sooo- I don't know but it was you know what !
Anyway It was really interesting and well written, and.. the End was Perfect !
The last sentence.. Feels like he is saying it to me .. Though even if it's not it's just .. /diefromhapiness/
So I'm saying that I love you.. I mean your brain /coughcough/ for coming up with this story, seriously, it was- no wait it still is awesome ! *_*
AKTF-0729 chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
I have been looking for a good Evil!Harry fic to read, and I finally found it. This story was incredible, it was so hard to put my phone down and get on with life. This was hands down the best evil!Harry fic I've read!
Apatix4869 chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
OMG...

I...I don't even know what to say...

...this had to be the best (The best of the best) Dark!harry fanfic I have ever read in my life time.

*squeals and dies*
SadoMasoMelodies chapter 15 . 5/17/2015
My favorite part of this story is the truly all in love that knows no bounds. It is a love that is scary in its depth to not allow anything or anyone to stand in its way.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo. it ended
Ani Mei chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
Very interesting. I love how the story was told, the very well done. I was very anxious about the ending, because they're "dark" and can't win, but then again, I didn't want to see them lose, I like how you ended it, it's a bit ambiguous and we can make up whatever ending we see fit.
I really enjoy Harry's Ravenclaw's backstory.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/20/2015