Reviews for The Spider Web: Master of Fear
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Whoa! I did not expect that the Kek guy at the beginning to be one of Jonathan's thugs! I though that he would be a love interest of Dahlia's. I personally liked/adored the slight possessiveness Jonathan exhibited when Dahlia kicked Art off of her. And when I first read the part where Jonathan called her 'my love' I was crying and saying "Dang it, do you like her or not!" I swear, he's playing with poor Dahlia's feelings. Well anyways, please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Please finish this story! You're such a brilliant writer!
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Oh,I sure do hope that

this will be updated soon.:D

I can imagine somewhat what

Dahlia is hard it must

be to love a person who showed

you some kindness only to prove

themsleves less than worthy.

That Dahlia is still(?)in love

with Jonathan,although she tries

to catagorize just how she loves

him(interesting that she thinks

of his physical attributes .)

and it were me,I'd say it was a mix

of gratitude,admiration,and yes,desire.

Jonathan is an atrractive man and there is

no denying it.:D I wonder if Jonathan knows?

Update soon please!:
spinefloret chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Please, please, PLEASE continue!
Redsparkletea chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
OMG I've missed you! *huggles*
15thBurningFiddle chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Some kind of fear hormone? *Shrugs* I know nothing about science, so, yah, I have no guess. But I'm glad you updated after FOREVER. This was one of the first fan fics I ever read. -* It's still just as good as when Dahlia was Crane's minion. More interesting.
PreciousRaymond chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Awesome! Can't wait for more. I don't know if this is going to be a Crane/Dahila pairing, but its still a great story. I hardly see any that are interesting with Crane. I usually read pairings, but this caught my attention. I'm still hoping for a possible pairing... But I can tell the story will be good without one. Continue on!
synethesiac chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Oh God, please don't tell me this is it (?)

This fic has kept me enthralled for the past couple days, and I seriously am in need for some more. I just hope to the heavens that this isn't an abandoned fic- it is far too good!
Charlie Drear chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
please update soon. i really wanna read more. this is really good.
cuthuluextreame chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
AAGH! Dx UPDATE son, please, must. read. now. Dx
ChildOfFate17 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Are you KIDDING me? You stopped writing on a CLIFFY? How mean is that? D Will you please keep going with this? I really liked the first one, and this looks really promising too. Please?
madscott chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
oh my godness, your stories are amazing. I really hope you update some day.
BlueRaposa chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is amazing! It's been so long though, but no matter, i'll be super happy when i see "chapter 5" :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
UPDATE SOON,PLEASE! I wanna know what Crane/Scarecrow has in store for ,Update,Update! This Crane/Scarecrow is so creppy!
TheNoblePorpoise chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
Yay! Awesomeness abounds!

I'm so happy you decided to continue this.

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »