Reviews for Count the Stars, Make One Wish
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
that was so sweet! -sob sob-
CaptainJackandSiriusBlack chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Oh I really like the way the characters were done, very nice. And the plot was great, an off-set of the standard, happy-ending. xD
semprence86 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
you have to write another really good great job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
aw it's really cute!
LissytheLizard chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
That was such an amazing story! It was so inspiring and I really love your way of looking at the plot. Thank you for writing it.
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
He spoke kneeling down to James’s level. “Sometimes you don’t have count the stars."

I love that linel; I really do. Great story. I am in love with H/G post-hogwarts. Really well done.

- Aelan
Allison Carroll chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
OMG, this is so cute! Please tell me you're continuing. This is all too sweet. The little boy is the cutest thing!
Sunshne5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
oh by Merlin that was beautifull... great job... Happy writting!
Choice chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw...
Caitiri chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I enjoyed the story, it was well written.
Lizai chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aww. :) It's sweet, but it's very much a Disney ending. Besides, I have so many questions! Did he just disappear and end up presumed dead? Why's he back now, after five years? What's so special about this randomly chosen night? Did they just happen to be thinking about him the moment he found them again, or was it really the wish? Uurgh, me's so confoozled!
Orlandoroxmysox chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw, that was so sweet!
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
AWW, NICE CH!
Glass Eyedrops chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Awh. That's so sweet. I like that. Watch the spelling, that's all I say, but it's really well written. All fluffy and special. :D
Lorze The Brookes chapter 1 . 11/27/2005