Reviews for Victim'eye'zed
Raine Ishida chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
WOW. Good ending. GREAT ending. :) I'm sorry to see that I'm the only one who reviews this, but hey. Know that I really enjoyed it. :) I'm glad you answered all of my questions. This epilogue summed it all up perfectly, so thank you. :)
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Aww...very nice.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
You're too cruel, but I await the epilogue. I had almost forgot how good this story was.
Raine Ishida chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
And that's it, bang- it's over? You're horrible. XD

I'm not really sure what to say. Honestly, you've left me speechless. I wonder...how Squall's doing. ;_; Good chapter. :)
Raine Ishida chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
What. The. Heck. Just. Happened? Ahh! I'm so lost now! Nida's...not the great and wonderful sweet Nida we thought? Or is he just tricking Rei? Oh, my head...XD
Raine Ishida chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
WOW cliffhanger. You're mean. You make me wait HOW long and finally, FINALLY, post something...it's okay. You were in a bad mood. *sigh* I'll give you some grace. ;) Good chapter.
Raine Ishida chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
...I could have sworn there were FIVE chapters. Man...Looking forward to the next one. ;)
Raine Ishida chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Well forgive me. I was so absorbed in that chapter that I didn't think to review. XD This is going onto my favorites, you know. This story is fantastic. I applaud your skills...and I'm a fan of Nida now. *grins* And to think...Squall and Nida! Who woulda thought? Definitely AU. ...be proud. I just learned what AU meant. Haha. Honestly. I was so tired of reading that stories were "AU" and not knowing what it was, so I looked it up. Hurrah...I have been enlightened, and now I'm rambling instead of reading. Off I go!
Raine Ishida chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
You know, I haven't seen a lot of Nida stories around, and I haven't been the biggest Nida fan, either. But honestly, you're turning me into one. This is very much like CSI, and I like it. Well, CSI without the evidence and stuff...no blood tests and luminol, etc, etc. Maybe not yet. After all, I'm only reading chapter two. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Nice chapter.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
I wonder what the white rose symbolizes. Nice chapter.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
This was a nice little present for me. My computer has been down for about a month now so I'm reading this in school. I know that you don't know this but jan.8 was my birthday.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I think that this has promise. I also like the title.

I hope you haven't been waiting for me to review before you updated. I've been over at the Final Fantasy Tactics section for a while.