Reviews for Never Forgotten
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 5 . 3/6
Cool I want to know his response to seeing Kagome though please write more!
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I wanna know what happens next!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
keep up the good work on your story
amori kuwabara chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
I really love this story. Please continue to write and update when you can. Thank you.
Innusurri chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
No! UPDATE! -sobs- Why, why, why! Everyone leaves cliffhangers! Update soon!
dakotsuerami78 chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
you leave it on the edge i see how it is i really liked this story more than otheres all though im not a seshomaru fan but still it's really good
Royal blueKitsune chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
*grins* This definitely caught my attention - I love my angst way too much! Good grammar, promising plot but I think you should work a little more on descriptions...the story is good and I will read and review when I see an updated chapter, but it's good to give your readers a bit of an idea of the characters and surroundings.

I'm not saying that you should go overboard (flowery descriptions or some such nonsense) but it would be nice if you could...for example give as an idea of Sengoku Jidai (yes, we know what it looks like - all of us have seen the anime - but it's always good to hear it from an author) or perhaps describe Juro a little more. See where I'm going?

While he may be similar to his father, he certainly can't look exactly the same. It would be a bit strange. (I'm making this review long, but only because I want to help. Hope you don't mind?)

He could have his father's high cheeks and fierce strength (hidden underneath a frigid exterior most of the times) but his mother's stubborn chin and her smile (if and when it shows. I already love that he isn't as emotionless as his father. He's already demonstrated that he could be a little more free with his feelings in certain parts of the story)

. Goodness! I think I need to stop - this is getting way too long. x_x Continue the good job! I want to see more of wangst and romance. I'm tempted to say that I would poke you until you did update, but, alas, those are only words. I don't specialize in stalking. *chuckles*
giannix chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
omg! sesshy was shocked! what will happen? update soon!
oldestmaiden chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Congrats on getting married I hope you will be very happy. Now to the business part. I do so want to see how this comes out.
Yukibara chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
itz really good! i hope u update!
XxaznmuimuixX chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hi. I still don't know weather this story is your's or your friend's. LOL. Okay, okay, my story was pointless, stupid, horrible and idiotic. Go ahead and say it. Truth be told, I really don't mind because I don't take it personally. But the thing that gets to me is that I write you a nice review. I don't say, 'oh your story SUCKS' even though I may think so, I'm not going to say I do. But I don't ). But guess what? You email me back with an email telling me just how bad of a writer I am. I don't appreciate it. But anyways, I know I'm not the best writer which is why I'm on fanfic. To practice my writing skills. Oh and just a hint, constructive critism is to tell an author how to improve not to tell that everything was terrible. Anyways I may have been bought up in a world full of designer, but being born with a silver spoon in my mouth is not my fault. Anyways, still, I'm not trying to provoke you and I honestly think that you are a brilliant author.

REPLY TO: Heh...you think I didn't like your story because you named designers? That was

just one of the things that stood out most in the entire story. Your story was

bad because the writing was horrible, the chapters were tiny and pointless, and

the plot was completely unreasonable. I always give a story the benefit of the

doubt, even if the first chapter SUCKS. But yours...was horrible. You need to

learn to take a little constructive criticism, sweetie. I could combine all

three of your chapters and create half of a decent one. You obviously live in a

deluded world where everyone absolutely loves designer names and brands (which I

happen to think is superficial and pointless) You may be in college, honey, but

you know nothing about reality if you believe that that's what everyone loves.

But I guess you were right about them not being named left and right...the

chapters were just useless enough to be considered one to me.

Artee

By the way...if you're going to review a story to respond to me...then maybe you

should pick one of my own. I didn't even write Change is Everything, Sporky

did...hence the reason it says her name right by it in our profile. Not every

pen name is only one person.
Innusurri chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Oh my god. I haven't read this story in forever! Remember me? Sessishot2005! Lol update! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! This story still fucking rocks... -

Jaime
Destiny'sDestination chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
wow! this story is gettin better and better!
Bella Rae chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
OMG SESSHY BETTER GET THERE IN TIME 2 SAVE HIS AND KAGOME'S DAUGHTER!

y does everyone think kagome's dead, anyways?
Bella Rae chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
im lost

wut happened 2 inuyasha and why is kagome a demon?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »