Reviews for Why I didn't go to the ball with Sean Hammond
Too Short For My Own Good chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love this. I love this story so. much.
miss majik chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
aww! i love that!
Miss Avund chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
The story is awesome!

Who can not love Fred? You make him very fred-ish...
omgromance chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OMG LOVE THIS STORY LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE TOO!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
AW

I. LOVE. IT.

badluck angel out
littlespock chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, I loved this!

Wonderfully written and funny too.
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was a very funny story. I tend not to read Angelina/Fred fics, but this was cute. I realize its been up for ages and you may not even visit the site anymore, but I thought I'd leave a review and let you know I enjoyed it anyway :)
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
marvellous- I loved Fred D
alluneedislove00 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I never EVER read storied with reviews under 100, and when I was looking for a fic about Angelina and Fred I happened to come across yours. And I was about to go onto the next story but I decided 'What the heck' and clicked on it.

There has never been a story that has made me smile and laugh so much! Though it only has one chapter it is so incredibly cute and makes me want a Fred Weasley for myself! Ty, for making this adorable fic, it's one of the funniest ones I've read so far.
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Nice, I would have preferred if it had been George, 'cuase he ends up marrying her in the end but that's the way JKR wrote it. :) funny!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw, I just loved this. Fred's monolouge is wonderful and her reaction along with everyone else's is just priceless. Great job!
miss devil's kiss chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
hahahaha!that was great!
mummy16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Hi! This story is absolutely perfect, it makes me laugh. Can I translate it to Slovak and post it on my site? Of course, Ill write that youre the author. Thanks. Bye. Mummy
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Oh my goodness!

That just made me laugh.

Wonderful, really, I absolute love him.

Fred Weasley, that is.

Bravo. Hehe. I'm still laughing.
angelface04 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
i loved it! . poor sean. fred was delightfully in character. great job.

~angelface04~