Reviews for Learning to Live With It
Schatze8210 chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
I've read this before and can't believe I never did a review! This is a wonderfully developed and told story, and is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Absolutely love this story. Thanks for sharing.
Grouper chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
What a coincidence! I literally just finished watching MacGyver: Flame's End not two hours ago. Love the story so far.
LadyMo chapter 16 . 11/19/2007
Love the story. I love that Thor and Jon was in the story. I liked that you showed how difficult the situation was for Jon also. It was nice to see that Thor picked up a little human humor. Overall I always love the friendship the four of them shared. They are different in many ways but for them that is a positive thing. Their differences work well together and make their friendship endless

Great story, Thanks :-)
ezcheeze chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
this story was really good!
Merry0742000 chapter 16 . 6/1/2006
I love the story. As much as I wanted Jack & Sam to come together, I knew that there would be problems ahead. You did an excellent job showing the long journey back to where they needed to be. Great Job!
toddvictor chapter 14 . 5/12/2006
nice try! However it really hurts to find Sam be described as a manipulative ,uncharacteristic woman.
panddora chapter 16 . 4/18/2006
Wow. Took ages to read, but loved it!
MajorSam chapter 16 . 4/17/2006
AH,

So why is it that only for the LAST chap do I find the adult version, lol. I hope there was no other hidden adult stuff in the earlier parts, it seems the last chap was the only important for the adult stuff... I think...

anyways, just discovered this fic TODAY, but got hooked, completely ignored ALL my work that I have to get done for TOMORROW, and read the whole thing. I Loved it! great work as always, going to look at your other fics now! :D:D

MSam
froggy0319 chapter 16 . 4/17/2006
You did not disappoint with this one Su :) Had me so happy that they finally did get together at the end and even though Jack never said Love to Sam, I am sure it will not be long before he does mutter those words :)
Natters chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
poor jack. love the way he refuses to cry. it's just so him
Natters chapter 14 . 4/17/2006
ek! what a cliffy ;)
Natters chapter 13 . 4/17/2006
heart wrenching chapter
Natters chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
poor jack. poor jon
Natters chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
"I am Supreme Commander Thor of the Asgard Fleet. Please release Colonel Carter or I will be forced to kill you, and that would be most unfortunate because I have just had my ship cleaned." lolol!